Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mary G.
Nashville , Tennessee
Best food ever!! one of my favorite restaurants alongside with chili's. but chipotle is the best tho. there is a variety of food that you can make mix to your own appease. i go there almost every weekend. i discovered it while i was out with friends. we each got a huge plate and dug in!
Alexandra M.
Kansas City, MO
I love/hate to admit it, but this is my go-to restaurant when I forget to bring lunch to work. I work in a smaller town, so I don't have too many options, but Chipotle never fails. Good flavor, good burritos.
Saba M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Chipotle especially when I'm looking for a quick meal in between errands at the mall or out somewhere. I don't feel like I'm eating cheap fast-food. You get to pick the ingredients which can help you make healthier choices and stay away from the not so good stuff. It's a nutritious meal that leaves me full and not feeling gross.
Beth G.
I can't put into words how much I love Chipotle. I crave it often and it always satisfies. I love that it uses quality ingredients and how easy it is for my husband who has food allergies to find things to eat.
Megan H.
Euless, TX
Chipotle continues to surprise me with how fresh and wonderful their food is. They are not stingy on ingredients and it's always delicious! The only con is their AWFUL seating!!!! The chairs are so uncomfortable I almost never want to eat inside.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
I've tried several times at different locations. I find the portions to be small, I often have to ask for more rice and beans. For the price, they should give the consumers a decent helping of their choices.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
I use to love going to get chipotle, but for some reason the food doesn't taste as good as it use too. The only thing I love to get is their Chips and guacamole. Maybe one day their food will get better again.
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
Chipotle definitely one of the better mexican places out there hands down the owner steve ells really believes in quality food and his motto is food with integrity and if you ever ate there before you know just what I mean the meat is so succulent,the fresh veggies and some killer guac this resteraunt holds a very special place in my heart
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
Chipotle is just amazing! Everything tastes fresh and amazing every time! My favorite is the steak! YUM! I just can't get enough of it! We order at my office all the time, I've gotten my coworkers hooked!! :)
Kit N.
I really wish that everything at Chipotle did not have onions added since I have found that onions irritate my stomach. It is still really tasty and if you order vegetarian you can get guac at no extra charge.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?