Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Always enjoyed getting burrito here. They have the quickest service and I always know what I'm getting. They are very transparen't with their food and there is no GMO in their food
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love the burrito bowls from Chipolte, along with their chips. I also love that all the ingredients are natural. I think the steak can sometimes be dry, but the chicken is always perfect. They are for sure the office favorite, every time we order food for birthdays it comes from Chipolte.
Tina K.
My favorite thing to get at Chipotle are the salads with steak and chicken. they are delicious. I just wish that the meat isn't so chewy at times. Also wish more lettuce is given but overall , I will return.
Nicole M.
Surprise, AZ
Chipotle is one of my favorite go to spots. Their food is always fresh, to their meat selections to their salsa & dressings. Every chipotle I have walked into is very clean, well sanitary and they employees are always eager to serve! I love chipotle and it will always be a favorite of mine!
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Every time i visit Chipotle I leave over stuffed. Most of the time their food is wonderful but it all depends who is working and what location you stop at. i have gone and been very disappointed a few times.
Saba M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Chipotle especially when I'm looking for a quick meal in between errands at the mall or out somewhere. I don't feel like I'm eating cheap fast-food. You get to pick the ingredients which can help you make healthier choices and stay away from the not so good stuff. It's a nutritious meal that leaves me full and not feeling gross.
Jacky S.
Homestead, FL
If you like a spicy kick in your food, then Chipotle is the place for you. The food is tasty, you can watch them make the food behind the serving counter, and they make your order fresh for you. I especially love that they try to use biodegradable and reusable plastic bowls for serving depending on whether you are eating in or are eating out.
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so thankful I have a Chipotle walking distance from my house. It is my go to when I need a quick meal. The best part is that they use cage free chicken that is natural and organic. One of the only "fast-food" chains that is as eco friendly.
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love their food! delicious whether you get it in a bowl or a tortilla! i love getting a chicken fajita bowl. nothing beats rice, delicious chicken, cheese, hot sauce, corn and tomato salsa, guacamole! and priced at a decent price.
Emily M.
Chipotle sometimes can have extreme lines during dinner time. Whenever I get up to the front though, I realize the workers are quickly doing their best to keep everyone going. I appreciate the quality and healthiness of this place. My favorite!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?