Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
MY GUILTY PLEASURE. The portions are insane but it is so delicious. The ingredients always taste super fresh and are at a great price point. I only dislike how they give little meat or upcharge for more meat .
Ivy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I eat here weekly. It's affordable, and for the price you are getting a lot of food that is sustainably made. Everybody wins. Except maybe your waistline. The burritos are a bit unwieldy, so I always go for the burrito bowl. You can get a warmed up tortilla on the side for free! Heck, you can probably get a cheese tortilla on the side for free too.
Nicole O.
Severn, MD
Best. Food. Ever. Try the new sofritas. It's amazing.

We go here at least once a week. It's cheap, healthy (depending on what you order) and always delicious. The company tries to do things right by treating their animals humanely, sourcing local food, offering lots of vegetarian/vegan options, and using some organics. I'd support that any day.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love chipotle. There burritos and burrito bowls are so amazing and everything always tastes so fresh. Even when you are low on cash you can go there and get the guac and chips because they are so yummy as well.!
Brittany W.
Germantown, MD
Chicken bowl, white rice, black beans, tomato salsa, corn, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce, with a side of chips and medium salsa! Best quick meal there is to grab! I LOVE CHIPOTLE.
Kyla U.
Tuckahoe, NY
Chipotle is the best Mexican Fast Food and the most authentic besides going to a real Mexican Resturant. Me and my boyfriend go often and we have a great experience every time we go . The employees are outstanding and always willing to help .
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Always enjoyed getting burrito here. They have the quickest service and I always know what I'm getting. They are very transparen't with their food and there is no GMO in their food
Jordan G.
nixa, mo
Burrito bowls are my liiiiiiife. Seriously though, chipotle is delicious... especially when you know all the tricks to getting free extras. Who doesn't like free?! I mean, that's why we're all here, right? Hint: get a bowl with a tortilla on the side.
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the lime and cilantro in the chips and the rice. Even if there is a very long line they have it down to a science and it never takes long. The portions are huge and I always have lunch for the next day.
Nikita B.
Aurora, IL
I had to write a great review on this. This place deserves a triple A place. Tell me where else you can get organic tasty food, all at an affordable price. Every location I go to from Ill. to Texas never lets me down. The flavors are always consistent. The folks are always nice and provide great service. Eating organic is worth every penny.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?