Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Morgan D.
Kansas City, MO
This place is the best on earth, if you're reading these reviews because you have never been to Chipotle, climb out from under that rock and RUN, don't you walk, to the nearest Chipotle. Spring for the guac, it'll change your life, get the chips - they are salty and limey! Get it all. Get it now.
Krystle S.
Berkeley, CA
Sure, the burritos and tacos are tasty, but I expected an out of body experience from the way folks were talking about it!

I can make tasty, healthy mexican food just as good (or better) at home - for cheaper!
Caitlin B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the freshness of the ingredients. Chipotle uses quality meat for a fast food restaurant that never disappoints. The portion sizes are above average as well.
Jazmin M.
I'm not sure if it's just my Chipotle or if all of them are making the switch - but it seems like the portion sizes have gone down for the bowls. The burritos still seem huge.

At least they have brown rice now!!
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I go to chipotle every friday and it is super filling. It is a great price for how much they give you and how filling it is. The food seems pretty healthy and the seasoning tastes great in the meats. The hot sauces on the sides are also very good.
Emily R.
Carmichael, CA
When you go to chipotle you have to be in the mood for it. Even though you can get burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, etc, the ingredients are all the same to the product is similar. There's not that much of a choice. But the food is always delicious.
Jazmin H.
Chipotle is life. I love the new chorizo! It was a wonderful addition to the menu. I probably go to chipoltle once a week. (might be too much but i cant help it) I love the tacos and the burritos. However, chipotle needs to get queso!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexandra C.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I love going to chipotle when I'm starving I usually eat my whole steak bowl. I love the fact that are the ingredients are fresh and have no GMOs and all that nasty stuff.its a little bit pricey but its worth it.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Chipotle is my go-to restaurant for lunch. The food is always high quality and the ingredients are visibly fresh and delicious. The prices are not bad considering how much food you get.
Katie G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Definitely not what it's cracked up to be. My friends rave about Chipotle non-stop, but I find it to be not very good, and expensive for no reason. Also, the lines are crazy and you wait for what seems like a year for mediocre attempts at Mexican food
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill