Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I am pretty sure they have some magical ingredient that they put into all of their dishes. Their burritos are so filling but not heavy if that makes sense. Like I get a stomach-ache from Taco Bell but not at Chipotle. They are light on their cheese.
Love the freshness of the ingredients. Chipotle uses quality meat for a fast food restaurant that never disappoints. The portion sizes are above average as well.
People call chipotle mainstream but it's popular because it's that good! I for one crave chipotle a lot. It has reasonably low prices and it fills me up every single time! The food is amazing as well as the whole concept. Wish I could go more often.
Make sure to pay extra for the guac! Chipotle is the best fast food option out there. It is fresh and tasty and the employees are always so incredibly kind. Life hack: order the burrito bowl but still ask for the tortilla on the side! It's free!
Chicken bowl, white rice, black beans, tomato salsa, corn, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce, with a side of chips and medium salsa! Best quick meal there is to grab! I LOVE CHIPOTLE.
I go to chipotle every friday and it is super filling. It is a great price for how much they give you and how filling it is. The food seems pretty healthy and the seasoning tastes great in the meats. The hot sauces on the sides are also very good.
I love this restaurant. I'm a fairly picky eater, so it's very nice to be able to completely customize my food. And their ingredients seem to be fresh and tasty whenever I eat there!
So good! Easy and tastes fresh and not junky. However I wish they would change up their menu with new sauces and ingredients as they haven't added anything new. If you don't eat meat, there is no tofu replacement like Willy's, Moes, etc. so you are stuck with a bean veggie burrito every time.
I eat here weekly. It's affordable, and for the price you are getting a lot of food that is sustainably made. Everybody wins. Except maybe your waistline. The burritos are a bit unwieldy, so I always go for the burrito bowl. You can get a warmed up tortilla on the side for free! Heck, you can probably get a cheese tortilla on the side for free too.
Chipotle is my go-to restaurant for lunch. The food is always high quality and the ingredients are visibly fresh and delicious. The prices are not bad considering how much food you get.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos