Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Caitlin B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the freshness of the ingredients. Chipotle uses quality meat for a fast food restaurant that never disappoints. The portion sizes are above average as well.
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I used to work here aye it every day and it still doesn't get old. I just love it so fresh and most locations are clean. Best non authentic Mexican food I swear.
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
I always get the burrito bowl overtime I've been to Chipotle. Very fresh and tasty ingredients for being a fast food place. The only thing that keeps me forming going here verses Qdoba is that they don't have queso or free guac!? Time to step it up Chipotle!
Krystle S.
Berkeley, CA
Sure, the burritos and tacos are tasty, but I expected an out of body experience from the way folks were talking about it!

I can make tasty, healthy mexican food just as good (or better) at home - for cheaper!
Melissa J.
Orland Park, IL
I love Chipotle! it has become my favorite place to eat. I love their chicken tacos and the steak burrito bowl. try to order online so you can just run in and pick it up so you don't have to wait in the long lines.
Emily R.
Carmichael, CA
When you go to chipotle you have to be in the mood for it. Even though you can get burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, etc, the ingredients are all the same to the product is similar. There's not that much of a choice. But the food is always delicious.
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I go to chipotle every friday and it is super filling. It is a great price for how much they give you and how filling it is. The food seems pretty healthy and the seasoning tastes great in the meats. The hot sauces on the sides are also very good.
Ivy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I eat here weekly. It's affordable, and for the price you are getting a lot of food that is sustainably made. Everybody wins. Except maybe your waistline. The burritos are a bit unwieldy, so I always go for the burrito bowl. You can get a warmed up tortilla on the side for free! Heck, you can probably get a cheese tortilla on the side for free too.
Celia S.
So good! Easy and tastes fresh and not junky. However I wish they would change up their menu with new sauces and ingredients as they haven't added anything new. If you don't eat meat, there is no tofu replacement like Willy's, Moes, etc. so you are stuck with a bean veggie burrito every time.
Seven 7.
People call chipotle mainstream but it's popular because it's that good! I for one crave chipotle a lot. It has reasonably low prices and it fills me up every single time! The food is amazing as well as the whole concept. Wish I could go more often.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill