Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Logan H.
Chipotle gives great deals. Always offering BOGOs for various things- playing a game on your phone or texting this number. There is something for everyone!! Would recommend (esp the Guac!)
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Living in NYC, the price of Chipotle is just going up and up, it's really breaking my heart. The portions are usually quite generous if you get a bowl, and the food is fresh. I don't find myself craving Chipotle anymore (maybe I'm getting old), but it's satisfying when you want to feel super full.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to lunch place when I've forgotten to pack something for work. I feel like it's the healthiest fast food option and I'm always left full and satisfied without feeling greasy or sick. It's also a great option for us Paleo or low carb people!
Casey M.
Kernersville, NC
I love that chipotle offers a kid's meal that I can get that's reasonably priced and in a moderate portion. I like the chicken quesadilla and then for sides get Pico and a side of black beans (that I later use for another meal). You also get a small bag of chips and a small box of juice. I think it's great on the portion size and on the wallet!

Abby M.
I am a sucker for chipotle. Call me the common white girl, I just really love an incredible chicken burrito accompanied by slightly salted and lime zested chips. 10/10 would recommend
jessica w.
Great fast food for my family. My three year old son picks Chipotle as his choice for lunch every chance he gets! I'm so glad for that instead of burgers and fries. Their carnitas bowl and a order of chips and guacamole feed both kids and me easily.
Jazzmine T.
I cannot express how much I love Chipotle. The flavors are good. The meat is always cooked perfectly. The food comes out scrumptious and price wise isn't bad too.
Rachel P.
I would give chipotle 10 stars if I could. I have loved it since they opened up close to my house. Chicken fajita burrito! By far the best gucamole in resturants. Affordable and they always give me a lot of food!
Caitlin B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the freshness of the ingredients. Chipotle uses quality meat for a fast food restaurant that never disappoints. The portion sizes are above average as well.
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
I like Chipotle. I like the flavors, but I wish the guac wasn't so expensive, because I love it! And I've had them skimp on the meat a few times. Other than that, I can't think of a time I have refused Chipotle!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill