Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Susan J.
Sanford, NC
I went this past week for the first time. It was an amazingly simple BUT attractive place. I loved the food period! It was amazing. They even gave me extra rice in my bowl with out extra cost! I will be back for more.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Really love this chain, love all the products they have! There are some stores where I love to go, as it has the right atmosphere and the food is excellent, some other locations are dirty, serving and food is terrible!
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
Delicious, predictable, easy to find. We can go with our vegan, gluten intolerant, or dairy sensitive friends and there's always something for everyone. Every time we can't agree on a restaurant, we go to Chipotle.
Chrystal J.
Rocky River, OH
Chipotle offers excellent food at a great value! They consistently offer a great product that no competitor has been able to match. I also love that Chipotle now offers a nutrition calculator when building your meal so that you can keep track of calories.
kasandra e.
Rock Island, IL
Love, love, love their steak tacos! Their chips and salsa is also amazing! and the service is usually just as amazing as the food! I love the idea of natural meat and veggies! different than other fast food chains!!
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
It's easy for me to eat gluten free and safely here. You get a good deal of food for the money and there's a variety to choose from. Fresh food with plenty of healthy options as well.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
I could probably eat this everyday if it wouldn't make me 600 lbs by the end of the year. Its super good for fast tex-mex on the run. The burrito bowl is my go to!
Lisa F.
I love Chipotle, I usually have it on the weekends since it is too expensive to eat there for lunch every day.

I get a burrito bowl with brown rice and veggies. I love that it is a healthy alternative to McDonald's
noor e.
One of the yummiest places i go to for lunch with my friends after classes. Never get bored of
it can easily go a few times a month if not during the week.its healthy too which is great for lunch after hitting the gym. Love the new ordering online feature
Nancy H.
Fort Worth , TX
If I could only eat one place for the rest of my life it would be Chipotle. It is sooo good. Chicken, black beans, white rice, cheese, sour cream, salsa verde, corn and pico de gallo. Best combination of food that ever existed. Go there every chance I get.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?