Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I have only eaten here once, and that is only because it has an outside entrance in our mall and it is always crazy busy. The one time I did eat there, I loved the food. It was very filling. I would put it in the middle of the road as far as affordability, but you do get your moneys worth.
Brittany M.
I give chipotle 5 stars because I really like the food. Every visit I've made the food has always been delicious. Now the employees are another story. Some stores are very friendly and others I've experienced extremely rude service such as eye rolling straight to my face. However, I really like their food and will give the 5 stars solely for that reason.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
This is a really economical option as far as fast food goes. You are getting quality food, big portions, and always fresh every time. You never have to get the same thing twice with all the combos possible. This is a great go-to fast food joint
Amanda Z.
San Diego, CA
For a fast-food industry, their food doesn't taste like it. Maybe I'm just wrong and it's just as bad for you as McDonald's but the ingredients seems to have higher quality and there seem to be less crap put into the food. It's fast, but taste delicious!
Abbie C.
I'm a big fan of chipotle! Yummy, fresh ingredients! I recommend always ordering a burrito bowl and getting s tortilla on the side--you get more food for the same price that way. I especially love their corn salsa, and their corn chips are amazing!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like Chipotle. For me it is better than most fast casual restaurants out there. The food is freshly made and I love the guacamole. I only go once in awhile though because there isn't one near my house. I wish there was one close to my house.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Amazing! I love chipotle burritos. The ingredients are always well spiced and prepared. The guac is outstanding and pairs well with the tortilla chips. Price is reasonable for the amount of food you get. I always leave feeling stuffed. But well worth it!
Amanda J.
Chipotle is great because you can keep your meals pretty healthy by ordering the right things or you can load up your meal with all your favorite cheat foods. I always go for the burrito bowl because I think you definitely get more food for your buck
Jade V.
When I was living at UT chipotle was my go to food. It is so easy to get. Their burritos and bowls are big and are a good serving. They have good tasting means and who can forget about the guac. They also have different salsas to choose from.
Jane N.
I love chipotle. I often order Chipotle bowls with veggies. chicken, and guacamole. It is a lot of food, affordable, and delicious. Their ingredients seem fresh. It can be a bit heavy and greasy, but its a healthier alternative to other fast food joints.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?