Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
I didn't enjoy this...but probably because I don't like Mexican food. (well, I thought I didn't...now I know that I don't.)

however, my friends RAVE about it, so if you're looking for good mexican food...go here.
sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
Tastes good i like that they make it infront of you. A little over priced compared ti moes and at some locations they undercook the rice but otherwise its pretty good for a fast food place. The portion is huge too.
LaTonya D.
Bakersfield, CA
Chipotle has been my fav fast food restaurant since 2013!although it is not authentic mexican food it is very delicious !i usually get a burrito bowl half steak half chicken with everything in it!they even sell beer and margaritas there can u say haven!
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I love this place! Great made to order Tex-Mex style food. The guacamole is my most favorite of all time! I get the bowl will shredded beef. The chips are very salty but addicting. This place is pricey since you add on everything but I go every once in a while.
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not a Chipotle fan after experiencing other restaurants. I live in a college town and our Chipotle here is sub-par to other locations. Guacamole should be free (other chain restaurants have free guac and queso!)
Chi J.
I loooooovvveee Chipotle!!!! Everything taste so good and fresh. I went a month straight with only eaten Chipotle once a day along with other fruits and vegetables and I lost 11 pounds
JULIE S.
I was skeptical when I tried Chipotle for the first time but now I find myself going there more often than I should! It is delicious and they have a variety of items to choose from. The staff there are always nice too.
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Living in NYC, the price of Chipotle is just going up and up, it's really breaking my heart. The portions are usually quite generous if you get a bowl, and the food is fresh. I don't find myself craving Chipotle anymore (maybe I'm getting old), but it's satisfying when you want to feel super full.
Aleixka M.
Chipotle is the greatest thing on the planet! I don't even care if I have to pay extra for guacamole! Every time me an my sister go we always share one burrito bowl because they just give you so much food it's great!
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love Chipotle! It's a very straightforward restaurant! It's a little too pricey for me, but it's sometimes a nice treat! I hate spicy food, so I normally go for a standard cheese quesadilla with a grapefruit Izzie!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill