Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
JULIE S.
I was skeptical when I tried Chipotle for the first time but now I find myself going there more often than I should! It is delicious and they have a variety of items to choose from. The staff there are always nice too.
Jessica C.
Newhall, CA
Ever since I had the chipotle chicken bowl I have been hooked. The rice in the bowl is delicious and you could order chips on the side that have a hint of like a lemon salt, it's so yummy. I highly recommend this place if you're planning on eating out
Ana Q.
Sylmar, CA
Chipotle has a variety of tasty meals. Fresh and delicious. The guacamole is just fresh and how guacamole should be made. One of my favorite places to eat even though i don't go very often. My favorite item from there is to get Carnitas Tacos. So bomb.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
I love being able to see the fresh products being but into my meal and being able to personalize what I want to eat based on my daily preference or dietary need. I think the prices are reasonable for what they offer.
Darin H.
Fairfield, IA
I don't like supporting chain restaurants, and most of them don't have great food, or great practices. Chipotle tastes fresh, considers the environment and seems to have a good business model. I love that Chipotle offers free range animal products, even though I don't eat meat. I love the reasonable prices. Their guac is superior to all similar chains.
Jessica R.
yuma, AZ
I love the fact that they make a lot of there items fresh daily, and the Chipotle in my area donates the left over to our Mission daily. They have an wide verity on there menu. We only eat out once a mouth, costly.
Natosha F.
Charlotte , NC
Chipotle is my favorite chain Mexican restaurant. The food is fresh, and the portions are HUGE! Customer service is also excellent. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of food that they provide. My favorite item on the menu is the steak burrito bowl - AWESOME! I would definitely recommend Chipotle to anyone who loves Mexican food dishes.
Nancy H.
Fort Worth , TX
If I could only eat one place for the rest of my life it would be Chipotle. It is sooo good. Chicken, black beans, white rice, cheese, sour cream, salsa verde, corn and pico de gallo. Best combination of food that ever existed. Go there every chance I get.
Aleixka M.
Chipotle is the greatest thing on the planet! I don't even care if I have to pay extra for guacamole! Every time me an my sister go we always share one burrito bowl because they just give you so much food it's great!
Cynthia H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
"Yess!" Is what I say when I find a Chipotle. There aren't any near me so I'm happy to find it on my travels. The food is really good & the portions are great. I've been wanting to get the guacamole but it's just too expensive, I'll try one of these days.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?