Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to lunch place when I've forgotten to pack something for work. I feel like it's the healthiest fast food option and I'm always left full and satisfied without feeling greasy or sick. It's also a great option for us Paleo or low carb people!
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love Chipotle. Their food is very fresh and flavorful. Anyone can create exactly what is in their meal so it is a good place to go when you have a group of picky people that all like something different.
Abby M.
I am a sucker for chipotle. Call me the common white girl, I just really love an incredible chicken burrito accompanied by slightly salted and lime zested chips. 10/10 would recommend
Brela D.
San Antonio, TX
From the moment that I walk in to Chipolte my taste buds get excited because they know what's about to happen. Great Mexican Food! My favorite is the Chicken Fajita Bowl stuffed with everything that can fit into the bowl! No time for playing around!
jessica w.
Great fast food for my family. My three year old son picks Chipotle as his choice for lunch every chance he gets! I'm so glad for that instead of burgers and fries. Their carnitas bowl and a order of chips and guacamole feed both kids and me easily.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
I could probably eat this everyday if it wouldn't make me 600 lbs by the end of the year. Its super good for fast tex-mex on the run. The burrito bowl is my go to!
Jazzmine T.
I cannot express how much I love Chipotle. The flavors are good. The meat is always cooked perfectly. The food comes out scrumptious and price wise isn't bad too.
Eve Lynn R.
I admit it’s delicious, but if you want real Mexican food try a non-chain place. I’m very critical when it comes to Mexican food, given I’m Hispanic and grew up eating REAL MEXICAN food. Although it’s good it is far from being authentic Mexican food.
Haley M.
Alexandria , Va
LOVE LOVE LOVE chipotle. I love how you can pick and choose what goes in. You can taste the freshness, it's very addicting! Their salad dressing is the BEST I even put it on my regular bowl. A little goes a long way.
Leah P.
Erlanger, KY
Chipolte offers authentic flavorful Mexican food that leaves me wanting to come back time and again. I love the carnitas and white rice. The flavor profile has depth and freshness that cannot be compared. I love it!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?