Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Rosie J.
Jasper, GA
I love chipotle for a simple bowl of all my favorite mexican flavors. Lots of rice and meat to go with the other food. Nothing fancy, but nice real food unlike a dollar burger or what have you. Great casual meal out!
Abby M.
I am a sucker for chipotle. Call me the common white girl, I just really love an incredible chicken burrito accompanied by slightly salted and lime zested chips. 10/10 would recommend
Antwanette D.
I have been a fan since i first tried them. always a line but well worth the wait food is always fresh i have never been let down. i never been heavy or sluggish after eating chipotle unlike i would if i ate a burger
Logan H.
Chipotle gives great deals. Always offering BOGOs for various things- playing a game on your phone or texting this number. There is something for everyone!! Would recommend (esp the Guac!)
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
Delicious, predictable, easy to find. We can go with our vegan, gluten intolerant, or dairy sensitive friends and there's always something for everyone. Every time we can't agree on a restaurant, we go to Chipotle.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
I love chipotle l! Their food is great and very different then the typical Mexican fast food places! The only thing I don't like is how the employees always make me feel like I'm not giving my order fast enough.
Leah P.
Erlanger, KY
Chipolte offers authentic flavorful Mexican food that leaves me wanting to come back time and again. I love the carnitas and white rice. The flavor profile has depth and freshness that cannot be compared. I love it!
Shizuka L.
La Crescenta, CA
This is my guilty pleasure! It's a bit of a splurge, but the portions are so generous that this could really be two meals if you wanted! I love the constant quality of food that I receive each time I visit this chain.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love Chipotle. Their food is very fresh and flavorful. Anyone can create exactly what is in their meal so it is a good place to go when you have a group of picky people that all like something different.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love Chipotle! It's a very straightforward restaurant! It's a little too pricey for me, but it's sometimes a nice treat! I hate spicy food, so I normally go for a standard cheese quesadilla with a grapefruit Izzie!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?