Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Brandy B.
Tinker Afb, OK
I have been eating at Chipotle restaurants for over a decade now and I can say I know the quality of ingredients is always on point and the food is always great. The ingredients are always fresh, temperature accurate (hot for hot, cold for cold) and worth long lines. The guacamole is worth the extra money.
Bailey C.
Youngstown, OH
My friend introduced me to Chipotle a couple years ago, and since then I have been addicted. I would say I have Chipotle at least once a week. Plus the meat is usually organically grown, steroid free, and if it's not they will have a sign there to warn you!
Anna E.
Hanover, PA
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite "fast food" restaurants, even though it's not really fast food. It's a healthier option in comparison to most fast food, and it is so good! There are many options like tacos, burritos, salads, or burrito bowls. I would probably eat there every day if I could!
Kaitlyn P.
Brown City, MI
For how much I love Chipotle, I certainly don't eat it enough! I'm obsessed with their vegan burritos! I love how spicy the salsa is. The service always rocks! The workers are happy to help. I also love the chips and guacamole!
MIRANDA O.
Modesto, CA
I love Chipotle. My boyfriend always makes fun of me. Anytime I'm at the mall, Chipotle is what I eat! I get the carnitas burrito bowl with a side of chips. The chips are to die for! It's a good amount of food for a low price!
Kristina R.
Exeter, CA
I love this place so much. I just discovered it kind of recently but now I'm addicted. It seems like a fresher alternative to fast food. The burrito bowls are just amazingggg. You can pretty much customize it and put whatever you want in it. Really to die for.
Crystal P.
Most amazing fast food restaurant for humans and animals. They are healthy and also kind to the creatures we surround they are morally and ethically amazing. Eat Chiptole because if you do then your not only healthy but a good person and promoting goodness.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Chipotle. I don't go here often because my son really isn't a fan. So I go when I am out with out the kids. I am not really a fan of burritos because they are messy so I always get a rice bowl with Carnitas and a side of tortilla chips to dip it in.
Kim R.
Chipolte is a great place to stop in a grab lunch or a quick dinner. You can get exactly what you want, you watch them make it, and they even have some options that are actually spicy! I have been to several, they are always clean, well lit, and friendly.
Mariah W.
My favorite place ever! I could eat here everyday! I live the burrito bowl it's really enough to eat for 2 days! I eat their at least once a week! I love that they offer online ordering I use their iphone app religiously!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill