Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
michele m.
Norwood, MA
They do have yummy food at chipole, but don't be fooled. This is not low calorie or even healthy. You would have to cut out a lot of things from a basic menu item to get it to that state - like removing the cheese, having only plain steamed rice and so on.

Megan T.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Oh my, I can't express how much I love Chipotle! Yes, they are a little pricey but I don't mind paying! I always get half chicken, half steak on my burrito and it is always wonderful. Very fresh ingredients and a large amount of food! I highly recommend!
Kim R.
Chipolte is a great place to stop in a grab lunch or a quick dinner. You can get exactly what you want, you watch them make it, and they even have some options that are actually spicy! I have been to several, they are always clean, well lit, and friendly.
Amber R.
I get the bowl and it's just amazing. I could say many positive things about chipotle. I just love it all around and the animals that they use are free graze which is good because there is no added steroids in the meat.
Taylor T.
Raleigh, NC
Chipotle is a frequent of mine, especially since it is right beside my work. I love getting a steak bowl, the food is always tasty and I love that everything for the most part is very fresh ! Also good for a post workout meal!
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
I love coming here to get fresh burritos. The veggies always seem to come straight from the farm. The employees are polite and the atmosphere is enjoyable. The lines do get a little long but it's always worth the wait.
Sandy V.
Really, there isn't any other chain restaurant that can come next to the flavorful guacamole at Chipotle!!! Fresh ingredients include: avocado, diced onions, cilantro, jalapeno, lime and salt... the best flavor by hand mashing avocados. Def a must try!
Danielle C.
Chiptole is a must if you love Mexican food! Anything from Tacos, to Burritos, to Salads, they are all great. The service is fast and you are able to create your own meal. Everything is made in front of you so you know exactly what is going into your meal.
johanna m.
Chipotle is one of my favorite "fast food" places. I have a gluten allergy so it is great that I can get a bowl or salad with no worry. The meat is very seasoned. It has more of a kick than other mexican fast food places
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
This place is fantastic. If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life you can bet it would be a chicken burrito bowl. And what is even better than their food? The fact that you can order online and skip the line!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?