Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
This place is fantastic. If I could eat only one meal for the rest of my life you can bet it would be a chicken burrito bowl. And what is even better than their food? The fact that you can order online and skip the line!
Bailey C.
Youngstown, OH
My friend introduced me to Chipotle a couple years ago, and since then I have been addicted. I would say I have Chipotle at least once a week. Plus the meat is usually organically grown, steroid free, and if it's not they will have a sign there to warn you!
Troy H.
Perrysburg, OH
Chipotle is a quick and easy meal whether its for lunch or dinner. The choice between a bowl, taco or burrito is a tough decision, all are delicious! I love Chipotle and they are customer friendly.

*Check out www.boorito.com for Chipotle's Halloween Special!
Mariah W.
My favorite place ever! I could eat here everyday! I live the burrito bowl it's really enough to eat for 2 days! I eat their at least once a week! I love that they offer online ordering I use their iphone app religiously!
Amber R.
I get the bowl and it's just amazing. I could say many positive things about chipotle. I just love it all around and the animals that they use are free graze which is good because there is no added steroids in the meat.
johanna m.
Chipotle is one of my favorite "fast food" places. I have a gluten allergy so it is great that I can get a bowl or salad with no worry. The meat is very seasoned. It has more of a kick than other mexican fast food places
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
The few times I have had Chipotle it was flavorless and not "Mexican". They need to variate and flavor boost their food. The bowls aren't as good as I had wanted them to be. The food looks great but tastes bland. They need improvement! But love their ideas!
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Chipotle, this is a must have. You need to get the barbacoa.. out of this world. Everything on the menu is amazing and its not at all fast food, although you get served incredibly quickly. All fresh ingredients and amazing flavors. Can not go wrong
Anna E.
Hanover, PA
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite "fast food" restaurants, even though it's not really fast food. It's a healthier option in comparison to most fast food, and it is so good! There are many options like tacos, burritos, salads, or burrito bowls. I would probably eat there every day if I could!
Crystal P.
Most amazing fast food restaurant for humans and animals. They are healthy and also kind to the creatures we surround they are morally and ethically amazing. Eat Chiptole because if you do then your not only healthy but a good person and promoting goodness.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill