Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
This is a really economical option as far as fast food goes. You are getting quality food, big portions, and always fresh every time. You never have to get the same thing twice with all the combos possible. This is a great go-to fast food joint
For a fast-food industry, their food doesn't taste like it. Maybe I'm just wrong and it's just as bad for you as McDonald's but the ingredients seems to have higher quality and there seem to be less crap put into the food. It's fast, but taste delicious!
I'm a big fan of chipotle! Yummy, fresh ingredients! I recommend always ordering a burrito bowl and getting s tortilla on the side--you get more food for the same price that way. I especially love their corn salsa, and their corn chips are amazing!
Amazing! I love chipotle burritos. The ingredients are always well spiced and prepared. The guac is outstanding and pairs well with the tortilla chips. Price is reasonable for the amount of food you get. I always leave feeling stuffed. But well worth it!
I really like Chipotle. For me it is better than most fast casual restaurants out there. The food is freshly made and I love the guacamole. I only go once in awhile though because there isn't one near my house. I wish there was one close to my house.
When I was living at UT chipotle was my go to food. It is so easy to get. Their burritos and bowls are big and are a good serving. They have good tasting means and who can forget about the guac. They also have different salsas to choose from.
I love chipotle. I often order Chipotle bowls with veggies. chicken, and guacamole. It is a lot of food, affordable, and delicious. Their ingredients seem fresh. It can be a bit heavy and greasy, but its a healthier alternative to other fast food joints.
Chipotle is great because you can keep your meals pretty healthy by ordering the right things or you can load up your meal with all your favorite cheat foods. I always go for the burrito bowl because I think you definitely get more food for your buck
I love chipotle. I know the ratings haven't been the best lately after that food poisoning thing but seriously I've never had a bad experience here or had their food made me sick. Service is quick and the chicken burritos with rice and medium salsa GIVE ME LIFE.
LOVE Chipotle. The guac, the salsas, the meat... the bowl that can make two meals, the peppers... It's pretty hard to go wrong here. The only thing I haven't liked is the barbacoa, but the staff gave me a sample cup to try it out, so it wasn't a loss!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos