Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
For a college student, this is the place to go! It's affordable, and seeing as i usually get a burrito bowl, it's good for dinner, and lunch the next day! They always give you so much food! And it's so delicious. I wouldn't trade it for TBell in a hundred years!
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
I love Chipotle! I'm a huge fan, although I understand that not everyone is. I personally like to get a bowl and then get some chips and just dip my chips in my bowl of food. Good times. They're efficient and always have great food. Normally really clean as well!
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Chipotle is my favorite place to eat, hands down. It's healthy and delicious and not too expensive. I love that you have so many options and ways to customize your meal with healthy choices. The staff is always friendly!
Anna E.
Hanover, PA
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite "fast food" restaurants, even though it's not really fast food. It's a healthier option in comparison to most fast food, and it is so good! There are many options like tacos, burritos, salads, or burrito bowls. I would probably eat there every day if I could!
Scottie E.
Washington, MO
I love going to Chipotle and getting to pick out my lunch from the freshest ingredients. Not only is the food delicious but the service is always fast so I can get in and out in plenty of time. Also, don't get me started on the guacamole! It is the best.
Brandy B.
Tinker Afb, OK
I have been eating at Chipotle restaurants for over a decade now and I can say I know the quality of ingredients is always on point and the food is always great. The ingredients are always fresh, temperature accurate (hot for hot, cold for cold) and worth long lines. The guacamole is worth the extra money.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I ate her on a weekend shopping trip to Atlanta, GA. It was my first time and loved it. Now I'm excited that there will be opening one where I live. No longer have to wait for a reason to drive 1 1/2hr to eat it again.
Hillary T.
Sandston, VA
It's great that you can see your food made right in front of you and alter how much you want of each thing. I love that you can make your food as healthy or unhealthy as you want! There is nothing better in my opinion!
I literally live for chipotle!!! The options are endless, and it is the best heathy, but tasty food to get in a jiffy. I honestly probably go twice a month it's that good!! I get a bowl always because it is the same product and price but a bigger quantity!
kelsey k.
Cincinnati, OH
Can't go wrong with Chipotle. The food always taste nice and fresh and its customized to what you want. If there is ever a line you zip right through it. I always get the burrito bowl with a bag of chips for dipping.YUM!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill