Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Call me cliche, but I love Chipotle. The fact that it is easy to order vegan there is a huge deal to me! The ingredients are fresh, the portion sizes are HUGE, and the company has admirable ethics when it comes to food politics. I would give five stars if the guacamole wasn't extra (but still, I always add it).
While it takes longer than some places to get a meal, it is worth it. The food is healthy, you get a lot of it, and it is delicious. You have to know what you want before you get in though, especially during rush hour.
Chipotle is my go to! Always having chipotle when I'm very hungry and it always hits the spot! Super yummy good quality food. I order a bowl with white rice, black beans, sofritas, corn, pico, guacamole, corn, and last but not least lettuce and a side of chips!
I absolutely love Chipotle. It's a great restaurant because you can build your own rice bowls and burritos, making your food exactly how you like it. I also love that you can create a delicious burrito that is completely vegetarian! Everything tastes great too.
No "fast food" Mexican restaurant rivals chipotle. The food is always fresh and so delicious. Not to mention, you can meet lunch with friends here, have business meetings, or a date night with your spouse here. It's perfect.
I absolutely lobe chipotle. I go to school in a little town and sometimes the only time I'll drive to the next town over is just for chipotle. The flavor is great, the service is always quick, and the prices aren't too bad.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is my absolute favorite, I go there at least once a week! Ingredients are always fresh and portions are always big. Lots of meats and ingredients to choose from, sometimes the servers will skimp out on you but if you ask them to give you a little more they'll do it no questions asked.
For a college student, this is the place to go! It's affordable, and seeing as i usually get a burrito bowl, it's good for dinner, and lunch the next day! They always give you so much food! And it's so delicious. I wouldn't trade it for TBell in a hundred years!
I love Chipotle! My parents live by a College and there is a Chipotle about 5-10 minute walk, they give you a free drink if you show your college id. It's not a big savings, but for college students every buck saved counts.
From the staff to the music to the food.. all are five star! I love the steak tacos, and I love getting exactly what I want on them! Plus, I love that I can TRUST Chipotle to not feed me chemically produced meat and produce.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos