Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
No "fast food" Mexican restaurant rivals chipotle. The food is always fresh and so delicious. Not to mention, you can meet lunch with friends here, have business meetings, or a date night with your spouse here. It's perfect.
Reyna F.
Key West
i always love chipotle. it is quick and easy, unless there is a long line. i do wish they had queso there. the guac is really good. sometimes the steak is more spicy. i feel like it is never consistent, i guess it just depends on who is cooking it that day.
Lexia W.
Chipotle is my go to! Always having chipotle when I'm very hungry and it always hits the spot! Super yummy good quality food. I order a bowl with white rice, black beans, sofritas, corn, pico, guacamole, corn, and last but not least lettuce and a side of chips!
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
I have a chipotle addiction and am not ashamed. I LOVE CHIPOTLE. They always give you so much food and I always have leftovers. The meat is so fresh and the guacamole is always on point. Chipotle knows how to sell good food
Melanie H.
One of my go-to spots! Absolutely love their menu and options! Was never a huge fan of mexican (I know this is a loose term for Chipotle, but...) until I ate here! Chicken Burrito Bowls are to die for. Definitely a better and more filling option than McDonalds.
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I will not eat Chipotle and it's not because I don't think they're delicious. They are. I don't agree with their advertising and fear mongering against conventional agriculture. Sorry Chipotle... Freebirds gets my business.
Layla B.
Capo Beach, CA
Chipotle is fast food without feeling gross. It's fresh ingredients and helpful and happy staff is what keeps me coming back for more every time. It keeps me full which makes me feel okay about spending 8 bucks for a meal. :)
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
I'm glad that Chipotle is 20 min from my house because if it was closer I would go more often. Healthy, fresh and delicious. They have great meal options for kids too!
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love chipotle Mexican Dre Grill it is very common Phoenix to find with all the stores that are located everywhere now but for the price I expect more product and that's all the flavors on point it's delicious
Kiana B.
Chipotle is so good. The prices may be a little high, but the quality is out of this world. Plus the burritos are ginormous. My favorite thing to get is a chicken burrito. I would definitely recommend Chipotle to everyone.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill