Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely lobe chipotle. I go to school in a little town and sometimes the only time I'll drive to the next town over is just for chipotle. The flavor is great, the service is always quick, and the prices aren't too bad.
Tanya M.
Philadelphia, PA
I had chipotle for the first time the other day. It was amazing. I don't know how much the price was someone brought it for me. I heard they are very affordable especially for the size food you get. I will say you won't be disappointed. My burrito was the size of a water bottle but super thick & juicy.
Hannah J.
Roy, UT
I absolutely love Chipotle. It's a great restaurant because you can build your own rice bowls and burritos, making your food exactly how you like it. I also love that you can create a delicious burrito that is completely vegetarian! Everything tastes great too.
Pam S.
Lenoir City, TN
We recently got a Chipotle restaurant in my town. It is always busy which is a good sign, I guess. I find their food to be good, fresh, and healthy. I think they are a little on the pricey side for what you are getting. We don't dine in and only get it to go.
Cedar L.
Fair Oaks, CA
Chipotle has something for everyone: carnivores, vegetarians, spice-lovers and bland Bettys. It's affordable, filling, and tasty. I was so happy when my local Chipotle introduced the sofritas topping--finally something other than guacamole for vegetarians!
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love this place!! You can quickly get anything exactly how you like it and no one gets mad that you're being "picky" its a fun experience choosing different ingredients every time. Love the bowls. Helps so I don't make a mess.
Lynnette P.
New Hyde Park, NY
Chipotle Mexican Grill is my absolute favorite, I go there at least once a week! Ingredients are always fresh and portions are always big. Lots of meats and ingredients to choose from, sometimes the servers will skimp out on you but if you ask them to give you a little more they'll do it no questions asked.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I loe chipotle for their wide variety of of what you can put in your bowl or burrito also they have tacos and other foods but I'm a bowl girl all the way. I'm also addicted to their chips omg i have never loved a tortilla chip more with the salt and hint of lime !!
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
For a college student, this is the place to go! It's affordable, and seeing as i usually get a burrito bowl, it's good for dinner, and lunch the next day! They always give you so much food! And it's so delicious. I wouldn't trade it for TBell in a hundred years!
Gretchen Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Chipotle is where I go when I cant figure out what to do on my lunch break. Calories are easily broken down for you on the menu, so it is very simple to know what you are eating. Also, being a Colorado girl at heart, I love supporting the Colorado based company.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?