Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
No "fast food" Mexican restaurant rivals chipotle. The food is always fresh and so delicious. Not to mention, you can meet lunch with friends here, have business meetings, or a date night with your spouse here. It's perfect.
I love this place!! You can quickly get anything exactly how you like it and no one gets mad that you're being "picky" its a fun experience choosing different ingredients every time. Love the bowls. Helps so I don't make a mess.
Chipotle has something for everyone: carnivores, vegetarians, spice-lovers and bland Bettys. It's affordable, filling, and tasty. I was so happy when my local Chipotle introduced the sofritas topping--finally something other than guacamole for vegetarians!
I had chipotle for the first time the other day. It was amazing. I don't know how much the price was someone brought it for me. I heard they are very affordable especially for the size food you get. I will say you won't be disappointed. My burrito was the size of a water bottle but super thick & juicy.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is my absolute favorite, I go there at least once a week! Ingredients are always fresh and portions are always big. Lots of meats and ingredients to choose from, sometimes the servers will skimp out on you but if you ask them to give you a little more they'll do it no questions asked.
I never really understood the hype behind Chipotle. I've always preferred Moe's Southwest Grill. I recently moved right across the street from a Chipotle, so I've been going there more often. I'm starting to really love it.
While it takes longer than some places to get a meal, it is worth it. The food is healthy, you get a lot of it, and it is delicious. You have to know what you want before you get in though, especially during rush hour.
I loe chipotle for their wide variety of of what you can put in your bowl or burrito also they have tacos and other foods but I'm a bowl girl all the way. I'm also addicted to their chips omg i have never loved a tortilla chip more with the salt and hint of lime !!
If I could eat Chipotle every day, I would be a VERY happer person. Its only a dollar or so more than McDonald's and you're getting fresh, organic food! It's an easy way to eat your veggies. At the one near UCF, they even have a garden in the back! SO AWESOME!!
We recently got a Chipotle restaurant in my town. It is always busy which is a good sign, I guess. I find their food to be good, fresh, and healthy. I think they are a little on the pricey side for what you are getting. We don't dine in and only get it to go.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos