Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Best fast food place EVER! i come here every two weeks. They have the best guacamole ever and i am guilty for spending $4 on it every time i go. They always have the tastiest, freshest ingredients that make you happy and improve your health - plus its awesome for specialty diets i went here when i was a vegan and they also have gluten free options. CHIPOTLE IS THE BEST!
I used to love this place until I realized that they don't cook their chicken or meat very well! I saw lots of red all over it and I am not a fan of that, I like my meat well done. It turned me off and I will not go back to it.
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite places to get a quick bite to eat. Though I never finish my bowl, I can't complain that I always have leftovers for my lunch the next day. Steak with everything on it never fails. YUM!
This is our FAVORITE go-to spot. The menu is straightforward and you build your own meal (as much or as little items as you want). The price is also reasonable for what you get. Although I have noticed that some locations are more generous in their portions as others.
I don't get to eat at Chipotle very often, but whenever I do it is always a treat! The ingredients taste fresh and the meat is top notch! I love how big their burritos are! So tasty. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
There is no comparison between Taco Bell and Chipotle. Chipotle uses fresh ingredients. I'm absolutely obsessed with their guacamole and cilantro lime rice. My only two "cons" are that it's a little overpriced and every Chipotle I've been in has been very noisy.
When you're eating paleo it can be hard to find a fast food place. Chipotle is the answer. I typically get the the salad with meat, salsa and guac. Plus on Halloween they give discounts to anyone in costume, including adults.
Chipotle is okay. I don't get the hype though. People talk about how much they LOVE Chipotle, even my family, but I've never been that big of a fan. To me, it's just a burrito. I don't think there's anything special about it. Maybe I'm not ordering the right thing?
Chipotle is my go to! Always having chipotle when I'm very hungry and it always hits the spot! Super yummy good quality food. I order a bowl with white rice, black beans, sofritas, corn, pico, guacamole, corn, and last but not least lettuce and a side of chips!
I rarely have a bad experience at Chipotle. The food is consistently delicious and pretty fresh. Sometimes I think they try to jip you on rice and meat. Rice is the cheapest item, I don't know why they get irritated when you ask for more. The chips are the best!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos