Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Courtney H.
Littleton, CO
There are many options for fast & convenient burritos where I live but Chipotle is my favorite. The food is always fresh and employees are always wonderful. It may not beat the mom and pop shop hidden away in a bad neighborhood but it definitely wins over most places.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
Chipotle is okay. I don't get the hype though. People talk about how much they LOVE Chipotle, even my family, but I've never been that big of a fan. To me, it's just a burrito. I don't think there's anything special about it. Maybe I'm not ordering the right thing?
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
My family and I love Chipotle! We eat there at least once a week. The food tastes so fresh. The only thing I would recommend to them is to make the kids meals better somehow. And I would love to see some mexican rice on the menu!
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
I love the burritos, but have a hard time finishing them! I love that there's a story behind where they get their meat from, and that it's publicly known. It's ALWAYS busy when we go in, so we know it's not just us who enjoy it!
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
Chipotle is definitely one of my favorite places to get a quick bite to eat. Though I never finish my bowl, I can't complain that I always have leftovers for my lunch the next day. Steak with everything on it never fails. YUM!
Shannon L.
Cincinnati, OH
Chipotle is delicious, fresh, natural mexican-style food. Their barbacoa is the tastiest pulled beef I have ever tried! I give chipotle a B however because their seating at every location is uncomfortable and limited, and they REALLY need to get a queso on their menu. It would take all their food to the next level.
Amber W.
FAVORITE PLACE EVA! I love getting a bowel with white rice, pinto beans, chicken, double the amount. They never add enough: & of course veggies. No lettuce. Sour cream & cheese. It's perfect every time, no matter where I get it
Felicia S.
Gloucester City, NJ
There are few things I love more than devouring a burrito from Chipotle, I just wish I had a little more options as to what my burrito actually entailed. I realize there is only so much one can do with a burrito, but it's just simple wishful thinking of the consumer.
Dana B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am completely spoiled by Baja Burrito in Nashville, but if I can't have it, Chipotle is a decent substitute. The meat is fantastic, and I could eat the corn salsa by the gallon. However, when you put it all together, it's just okay. But again, I'm a burrito snob.
Amy B.
I have enjoyed Chipotle for years. It always tastes fresh and full of flavor. Definitely recommend buying a small container of the guacamole because it's so good and you have to pay for it anyway, so why not get more than if you were just to add it to your order :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?