Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
God I love Chipotle so much its so good and so tasty like I always get the Chicken bowl and it so good like no other place can top it and its also considered fast food. it quick and easy if there isn't a long line out the door
Chipotle is probably the best quick service restaurant for some awesome tacos, and burritos. The guacamole is great and tastes so fresh! I love the burritos bowls but it tends to be too much sometimes. I still love this place!
No Bueno! Not a fan of Chipotle. I hate going here, but I can tolerate the salad rice bowls. I know too many people who have claimed food poisoning from a chipotle, and it always upsets my stomach. I just stopped going. gross.
I used to love this place until I realized that they don't cook their chicken or meat very well! I saw lots of red all over it and I am not a fan of that, I like my meat well done. It turned me off and I will not go back to it.
Once you've had real Mexican food and real Tex-Mex food, Chipotle is forgettable. Their selection is very limited and their spices are somewhat bland but I like that they serve fresh ingredients and their fresh chips are decent.
I love that their ingredients are fresh and you get a good meal. I hate how they can be stingy with the meat though. They also can be heavy on the condiments like OD on the sour cream blah! Their tortillas get a big thumbs up
I don't get to eat at Chipotle very often, but whenever I do it is always a treat! The ingredients taste fresh and the meat is top notch! I love how big their burritos are! So tasty. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
My favorite thing about Chipotle is that they have Vegan options! Sometimes its hard to find vegan options around town, and Chipotle is a great choice! They are very fair in price and the food is delicious! Lots of options for Vegans, vegetarians and non vegetarians.
Not only does this burrito taste great, I feel good knowing that I'm eating only grass-fed beef or organic chicken. Also, you can tell the guacamole is freshly made in the restaurant, with nice chunks of avocado - a big plus!
Being from Texas, it is hard to give Chipotle an A because the flavor isn't quite right. It is pricey for the amount of food you get, and not as flavorful as I would like. It is still better than places like Taco Bell, but there are definitely better places to go.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos