Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
God I love Chipotle so much its so good and so tasty like I always get the Chicken bowl and it so good like no other place can top it and its also considered fast food. it quick and easy if there isn't a long line out the door
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Chipotle is probably the best quick service restaurant for some awesome tacos, and burritos. The guacamole is great and tastes so fresh! I love the burritos bowls but it tends to be too much sometimes. I still love this place!
Kendra W.
No Bueno! Not a fan of Chipotle. I hate going here, but I can tolerate the salad rice bowls. I know too many people who have claimed food poisoning from a chipotle, and it always upsets my stomach. I just stopped going. gross.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
I used to love this place until I realized that they don't cook their chicken or meat very well! I saw lots of red all over it and I am not a fan of that, I like my meat well done. It turned me off and I will not go back to it.
Kay K.
Once you've had real Mexican food and real Tex-Mex food, Chipotle is forgettable. Their selection is very limited and their spices are somewhat bland but I like that they serve fresh ingredients and their fresh chips are decent.
Arielle G.
I love that their ingredients are fresh and you get a good meal. I hate how they can be stingy with the meat though. They also can be heavy on the condiments like OD on the sour cream blah! Their tortillas get a big thumbs up
Joy G.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't get to eat at Chipotle very often, but whenever I do it is always a treat! The ingredients taste fresh and the meat is top notch! I love how big their burritos are! So tasty. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
Bianca P.
My favorite thing about Chipotle is that they have Vegan options! Sometimes its hard to find vegan options around town, and Chipotle is a great choice! They are very fair in price and the food is delicious! Lots of options for Vegans, vegetarians and non vegetarians.
Kelly R.
Winter Park, FL
Not only does this burrito taste great, I feel good knowing that I'm eating only grass-fed beef or organic chicken. Also, you can tell the guacamole is freshly made in the restaurant, with nice chunks of avocado - a big plus!
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
Being from Texas, it is hard to give Chipotle an A because the flavor isn't quite right. It is pricey for the amount of food you get, and not as flavorful as I would like. It is still better than places like Taco Bell, but there are definitely better places to go.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?