Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Erin P.
Somerville, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Chipotle! I love the format of the food line. The food has always been extremely fresh and I love how I can watch them cook the food behind the food line so I know only the most fresh is being put on the line. I usually order something different every time I go and have yet to be dissapointed
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
I’m not a big fan of chipotle cause the food is a bit expensive one taco will cost you almost 3 dollars. The food isn’t bad just not great. My dad got a burrito and it was small he can get one cheaper and bigger somewhere else and they are delicious. The thing is the chipotle is a really popular brand and the other is just a mini market by our house.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I’m going to admit at first I wasn’t a big fan of chipotle. The chicken just doesn’t have enough flavor. Then I changed to the brown rice and started adding the salsa. Oh my God...this completely changed the way I felt about them. I always get the bowl. The fresh ingredients and the tasty chips are a major plus. You also can usually find bogo coupons.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy a burrito at Chipotle Mexican Grill stuffed full with flavor and fresh ingredients. The food is just spicy enough and full of a variety of different flavors, but I wish the chips and salsa was complimentary with a meal like it is at Moe's.
Kassiah P.
They are vegan friendly and are also a healthy option.  I order here when I am in a hurry and don't have time to cook but I want something healthy.  They need more locations though!  They are pricier than Moes, Qdoba, or Barberito's, however, I think they have fresher food and I like their Tofu better!  I highly recommend them!
Brittany M.
I give chipotle 5 stars because I really like the food. Every visit I've made the food has always been delicious. Now the employees are another story. Some stores are very friendly and others I've experienced extremely rude service such as eye rolling straight to my face. However, I really like their food and will give the 5 stars solely for that reason.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I have only eaten here once, and that is only because it has an outside entrance in our mall and it is always crazy busy. The one time I did eat there, I loved the food. It was very filling. I would put it in the middle of the road as far as affordability, but you do get your moneys worth.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
This is a really economical option as far as fast food goes. You are getting quality food, big portions, and always fresh every time. You never have to get the same thing twice with all the combos possible. This is a great go-to fast food joint
Amanda Z.
San Diego, CA
For a fast-food industry, their food doesn't taste like it. Maybe I'm just wrong and it's just as bad for you as McDonald's but the ingredients seems to have higher quality and there seem to be less crap put into the food. It's fast, but taste delicious!
Abbie C.
I'm a big fan of chipotle! Yummy, fresh ingredients! I recommend always ordering a burrito bowl and getting s tortilla on the side--you get more food for the same price that way. I especially love their corn salsa, and their corn chips are amazing!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill