Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle is the best "fast food" in the market, the prices are a bit inflated but non the less a burrito bowl will keep you full for an entire workday. Although it is not authentic Mexican food as a hispanic i approve of the rich flavors. A bonus is they do not any gmo ingredients and care sustainability. So next you're in a hurry a need quick fix chipotle is the answer
I crave their burritos. They have the perfect recipe for delicious happy tummies. I was so depressed when I moved somewhere that there wasn't one. For someone as picky as I am its perfect to pick what goes in and watch to be able to ask for extra or less of any item.
God I love Chipotle so much its so good and so tasty like I always get the Chicken bowl and it so good like no other place can top it and its also considered fast food. it quick and easy if there isn't a long line out the door
I like chipotle, they have a lot of different things you can try. I suggest the burrito bowl. steak and chicken are good. i like it with the fajita peppers. Good place to go with your friends. but definitely bring your appetite because their servings are really large!!
I'm always satisfied when leaving Chipotle. Their ingredients always taste fresh and well put together and their meats are always well cooked. Although there's always a long line (especially in a college town) the workers manage to keep the line moving pretty quickly!
This is our FAVORITE go-to spot. The menu is straightforward and you build your own meal (as much or as little items as you want). The price is also reasonable for what you get. Although I have noticed that some locations are more generous in their portions as others.
I frequent Chipotle, and I love their fresh ingredients. They are vegan-friendly with the sofritas (tofu), and I love to pair it with pinto beans, pico de gallo, rice, lettuce and guac all in a largely portioned burrito bowl.
I love love love Chipotle but sadly there isn't one in Wisconsin close to me. But there is one 25 minutes in Illinois. Sadly the food does become cold if you bring it home. But not matter what I will keep ordering from them
I think chipotle is the most American Mexican food you can get. It's not really that authentic but it is good. Also why do they skimp on the meat and guac? I'm already paying extra, can't just give me a tiny teaspoon of guac for $2.
I typically order a burrito bowl, and the amount they give is typically enough to last me both lunch and dinner on a relaxed day. The taste is divine as well. This is all for a cost of about just 7 dollars. Definitely recommend!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos