Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Julia W.
Chipotle is a great fast food place! Chipotle is by far one of my favorite places to go out. I don't get anything fancy or extravagant there. I literally just get a cheese quesadilla but it is AMAZING!!! I hugely recommend! Xx
Julia W.
Corp Christi, TX
I love Chipotle! I would get their burritos a lot while I was in college. I only wish that there were more restaurants, because everywhere I've lived since college has not had a Chipotle! Hoping they can broaden their franchise!
Gabby T.
New york, NY
They just opened one right by my work. Its always full off people and its a great atmosphere, but most important the quesarida. A burrito and quesadillia is like unbelievably good. If you haven't had Chipotle, you are missing out.
Amy P.
Columbia , SC
Honestly Chipotle is my favorite place to eat - EVER. The ingredients are always so fresh. The corn salsa is my FAVORITE. I always get the chicken burrito bowl and I've never been disappointed.
Jackie M.
Angier, NC
Chipotle is life. What did we do before Chipotle. I have tried a burrito but I always get a burrito bowl. i can never finish a burrito bowl and they are easier to reheat than a burrito. You cannot beat the amount of food you get for the money. Long live Chipotle.
Karen R.
Chipotle is pretty good and all but I think it's over hyped and a bit pricey! I believe I almost ended up paying $10 at one point for a burrito and drink! I can find yummier and more affordable food at an authentic mexican place
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Chipotle is really, really good in my opinion. The reason for four stars instead of five is because I think it lacks consistency between stores, employees, etc as far as portions are concerned.
Kelsea P.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm probably one of the only people to not hop onto the Chipotle bandwagon, but I'm just not a fan. They use some sort of spice that just doesn't sit right on my tongue and it's a bit pricey for "fast food". I do like the fact that they're trying to be more conscious regarding their ingredients' origins, but I'm skeptical that everything is as pure as they make it seem.
Victoria H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I'm always satisfied when leaving Chipotle. Their ingredients always taste fresh and well put together and their meats are always well cooked. Although there's always a long line (especially in a college town) the workers manage to keep the line moving pretty quickly!
Kendra P.
North Pole, AK
The best fast food place around! So fresh, so delicious and the ones that serve margaritas are the bees knees, but beware have more than one and you might find yourself doing the samba on one of their industrial - esk tables :)
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?