Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lexii L.
Harrisburg, PA
I have to admit, the flavor of the meats and the extra toppings are esquisite. But I can not stand the fact that their beef is basically raw when served. I was very disappointed biting into a burrito and seeing bright pink steak.
Stacy G.
This is our favorite fast food place. It is fast and healthy to eat. It's very convenient for us because it is close to our house. They also have online ordering where you can place an order online and go directly to the cashier to pick up your food. This comes in handy when you are in a hurry put can't wait in the line.
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Chipotle is a nice high quality fast food place. Lately I have been a bit disappointed with the freshness of the food that is out. But overall there is great customer service and pretty solid food.
Nikole W.
Cleveland, OH
Finally a place that cares about what they're serving instead of just how much they are serving! When you walk in you are greater by people who obviously enjoy what they are doing, and they are happy to serve you.. the food is consistently delicious, and you get more than enough for you money! Love, love, love chipotle!
Philomena A.
Worcester, MA
Consistently awesome at any location. I love the food, and it is always fresh and tasty. I even found one while studying abroad in France, and never had I been so happy to see that pepper logo. I love Chipotle! Barbacoa all the way!
Ornella C.
Staten Island, NY
My sister used to work there and she always mentioned how they always use fresh ingredients everyday. This can be a very healthy option (and filling) depending on what you eat. I love it because it is yummy weather you are eat meat or not, there is something for you.
Tatiana D.
Martinsburg, WV
First time having chipotle......suddenly I wanted it all the time. But the portions aren't enough. There's never enough rice or cheese in my burrito. If i even ask, all I get is a look of disgust. However, the food is delicious!
Petra H.
Fairport, NY
My husband and I usually go to Moe's, but a Chipotle opened up just around the corner from our house so we figured we'd try it out. The food is just mediocre and they don't have as many choices as Moe's and its also more expensive.
Kofoworola B.
Brooklyn, NY
Im a chipotle addict ! Whenever i pass by a chipotle i stop and get something to eat every time lol. I always get a chicken burrito with brown rice, corn, beans, salsa & white sauce. By the time they are done with that burrito it is the size of your head lol. It your one stop shop for all food groups and it fills you up !
Courtney K.
Honolulu, HI
Chipotle is quite possibly my favorite restaurant of all time. I love this place for it's consistent good quality service and prices. I could eat Chipotle for breakfast lunch and dinner and still never get tired of it. They have the best guacamole and their cilantro rice is what has me coming back all the time.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill