Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ramon T.
New York
Had a Monster Burrito! Freshest ingredients. I love it I highly recommend chipotle to anyone looking to really hot that spot! You can customize your burrito to your specific taste buds! Very sweet experience!
Erika M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love to eat here, the food you get also taste great, and is a huge amount so the price evens out. My only thing is I don't like cilantro because to me it taste like soap but I can deal with it because everything else is so yummy.
Elizabeth Q.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like Chipotle. The food is fresh tasting and delicious. However, I can cook as well as home. The flavors are fairly basic except the salsas (which you can purchase on their own). So, for the price, I'd rather cook at home. However on a lazy night where I am craving a fresh burrito, you will find me at Chipotle.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
After eating here one time I decided I just had to work there. I still love eating the food and I love their food with integrity! I get the exact same thing to eat every time: steak bowl with mild & corn salsa. Absolutely delicious!
Travis A.
South Lebanon, OH
With non GMO foods this a great product. Don't want carbs? Get a bowl. It's simple and filling. And did I mention how good the guac is ? Well it's awesome ! With delivery coming soon. Chipotle will take over in another way I'm sure.
Iris D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I used to be a fan of the veggie burrito and then my boyfriend introduced me to the burrito bowl and I haven't gone back to a burrito again. I feel like its much healthier without the tortilla. I love the fajitas they are my favorite and the guacamole is delicious. I love this place i would eat it everyday If I could
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
The food is always fresh! We always get steak tacos when we eat here. I love the fresh lettuce, cheese and fresh mild salsa on mine. I usually get extra salsa to go! Service is usually fast too. My kids love the taco kits for lunch.
Alyson M.
Philadelphia, PA
To say that I LOVE Chipotle would be an understatement .. I am OBSESSED! I went through a phase where I got it once a week for a couple of months. I have never had a single meal from Chipotle that I did not enjoy, and the food is always enough to last for 2 separate meals!
Carol A.
Woodbridge, VA
The food is very delicious, It is fresh tasting ingredients and a good quality, the only thing is it is very overpriced compared to moes western grill which gives you chips with your burrito where as chipotle it is an extra charge
Loren M.
Dover, NH
My favorite "fast food" restaurant of all time! I love chipotle and that they go for responsible sourcing because your food is always fresh and delicious! Chicken bowls are definitely the way to go and burritos are always awesome.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill