Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Chipotle, you have my heart. Nothing beats your steak burrito. I eat the entire thing every time and I don't care who's watching! And your guacamole is to die for. The only thing missing is queso. But I guess that's a good thing because then I'd gain 5+ pounds per visit.
Jaime J.
Chipotle has a variety of tasty meals. Fresh and delicious. The guacamole is just fresh and how guacamole should be made. One of my favorite places to eat even though i don't go very often. My favoritee item from there is to get Carnitas Tacos. So bomb.
Ramon T.
New York
Had a Monster Burrito! Freshest ingredients. I love it I highly recommend chipotle to anyone looking to really hot that spot! You can customize your burrito to your specific taste buds! Very sweet experience!
Kayla M.
Cleveland, GA
Whenever I crave Mexican, I go here. It's so good. I love eating here. It's got great tastes and flavors. It's also got that kick of hot spice that you're looking for. All in all it's amazballs.
Maria R.
Chipotle is my favorite place to eat. it costs just as much as it would to get a value meal at mcdonalds or burger king but you actually get full and you don't feel bad about yourself for eating it. if i could live on chipotle i would.
Victoria B.
I love Chipotle. It's my favorite. It's cheap, fast and tasty. The only thing I don't like is the guacamole; it's very nasty and watery. I wish Chipotle had queso, that's the only thing that would make it better. Oh, and nachos...
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
While a bit pricey, you do get a filling meal. I love to get the bowls, because they're not as messy. I like how they have fresh food and they have really good guacamole!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I think Chipotle is some seriously good eats! Although I personally prefer Moe's, I will never pass up a trip to Chipotle. Their bowls are absolutely fantastic as well as their salads. I also like how their food is always fresh!
Travis A.
South Lebanon, OH
With non GMO foods this a great product. Don't want carbs? Get a bowl. It's simple and filling. And did I mention how good the guac is ? Well it's awesome ! With delivery coming soon. Chipotle will take over in another way I'm sure.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
My favorite "fast food" restaurant of all time! I love chipotle and that they go for responsible sourcing because your food is always fresh and delicious! Chicken bowls are definitely the way to go and burritos are always awesome.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill