Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Shay W.
I have fallen in love with chipotle. They have the freshest ingredients and lovely customer service. I always get a half chicken half steak bowl with white rice, black beans, and corn. The meat has just the right amount of flavor and the perfect touch of grilled flavor.
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
Ever college student loves a good meal at chipotle. Burritos and bowls are the best and most filling meal. Make sure to get guac and chips, because who doesn't love guac?
Kayla M.
Cleveland, GA
Whenever I crave Mexican, I go here. It's so good. I love eating here. It's got great tastes and flavors. It's also got that kick of hot spice that you're looking for. All in all it's amazballs.
Shyan M.
Dundalk, MD
I love chipotle but when you go for your first time always get a bowl never a burrito because it messes it up for me for a long time because the burrito to me is way too over stuffed but that's just me. The bowl is a perfect amount and you will be happy with your meal !
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I think Chipotle is just ok. I've had their tacos a few times cause I can't have gluten so I can't eat the burrito. I find the tastes can be a bit bland and I usually have to add salt to make it better. I'm not impressed. I only go there when I don't have other options.
Kimberly G.
Adelphi, MD
I absolutely love Chipotle when it comes to the food. I normally go for the burrito bowl in order to avoid having rice with tortilla and also to avoid the mess I normally make when eating a burrito. Fast and good service depends on where you go so you won't always get the fast and good service people sometimes talk about.
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
Awesome restaurant. I love that you actually see them make the food; transparency in food prep shows its being made properly. Also, it's flat out delicious... Their guac is on point. My only complaint is they struggle with keeping certain ingredients available at peak hours (I.e. Running out of brown rice or chicken)
Hayley B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Chipotle is a nice high quality fast food place. Lately I have been a bit disappointed with the freshness of the food that is out. But overall there is great customer service and pretty solid food.
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
Yes PLEASE! Chipotle is by far my favorite fast food place ever. The food tastes so fresh and everyone who works there are so friendly to their customers, I will forever be a fan of Chipotle. Just remember to buy some Chipotleway ;)
Samantha F.
The burrito bowl is amazing I think this place is healthy and yummy I do get the burrito but not when I'm on a date because then don't know who the real me is just kidding
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?