Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Chipotle burritos are crave-worthy. My niece had one the other day and I was extremely jealous. Then I ended up going and getting one for myself. The chicken burritos are awesome. I love that the chicken is spiced enough to add a great flavor but is not overly spicy to the point that your mouth would be on fire.
Good but expensive. I don't love their rice, but will definitely eat it. The chicken is delicious. Wish they had more veggie options and more sauce options. Wish the chips came with the meal. Not a bad option if you need something filling and quick, but I prefer moe's.
I love Chipotle. It's my favorite. It's cheap, fast and tasty. The only thing I don't like is the guacamole; it's very nasty and watery. I wish Chipotle had queso, that's the only thing that would make it better. Oh, and nachos...
I have to admit, the flavor of the meats and the extra toppings are esquisite. But I can not stand the fact that their beef is basically raw when served. I was very disappointed biting into a burrito and seeing bright pink steak.
I love to eat here, the food you get also taste great, and is a huge amount so the price evens out. My only thing is I don't like cilantro because to me it taste like soap but I can deal with it because everything else is so yummy.
I am love with chipotle I go here at least once or twice a week. I get both rices, steak, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese. If you only get one rice try getting both it makes your bowl taste so much better
To say that I LOVE Chipotle would be an understatement .. I am OBSESSED! I went through a phase where I got it once a week for a couple of months. I have never had a single meal from Chipotle that I did not enjoy, and the food is always enough to last for 2 separate meals!
Consistently awesome at any location. I love the food, and it is always fresh and tasty. I even found one while studying abroad in France, and never had I been so happy to see that pepper logo. I love Chipotle! Barbacoa all the way!
I love Chipotle! I get the burrito bowl with veggies, light on rice, black beans, light on lettuce... Oh my goooosshhh, so good. I always get the chips to go with it, and use those together. I never usually use a fork at all. Haha.
I absolutely love Chipotle when it comes to the food. I normally go for the burrito bowl in order to avoid having rice with tortilla and also to avoid the mess I normally make when eating a burrito. Fast and good service depends on where you go so you won't always get the fast and good service people sometimes talk about.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos