Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
Chipotle burritos are crave-worthy. My niece had one the other day and I was extremely jealous. Then I ended up going and getting one for myself. The chicken burritos are awesome. I love that the chicken is spiced enough to add a great flavor but is not overly spicy to the point that your mouth would be on fire.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Good but expensive. I don't love their rice, but will definitely eat it. The chicken is delicious. Wish they had more veggie options and more sauce options. Wish the chips came with the meal. Not a bad option if you need something filling and quick, but I prefer moe's.
Victoria B.
I love Chipotle. It's my favorite. It's cheap, fast and tasty. The only thing I don't like is the guacamole; it's very nasty and watery. I wish Chipotle had queso, that's the only thing that would make it better. Oh, and nachos...
Lexii L.
Harrisburg, PA
I have to admit, the flavor of the meats and the extra toppings are esquisite. But I can not stand the fact that their beef is basically raw when served. I was very disappointed biting into a burrito and seeing bright pink steak.
Erika M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love to eat here, the food you get also taste great, and is a huge amount so the price evens out. My only thing is I don't like cilantro because to me it taste like soap but I can deal with it because everything else is so yummy.
Nikki J.
I am love with chipotle I go here at least once or twice a week. I get both rices, steak, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese. If you only get one rice try getting both it makes your bowl taste so much better
Alyson M.
Philadelphia, PA
To say that I LOVE Chipotle would be an understatement .. I am OBSESSED! I went through a phase where I got it once a week for a couple of months. I have never had a single meal from Chipotle that I did not enjoy, and the food is always enough to last for 2 separate meals!
Philomena A.
Worcester, MA
Consistently awesome at any location. I love the food, and it is always fresh and tasty. I even found one while studying abroad in France, and never had I been so happy to see that pepper logo. I love Chipotle! Barbacoa all the way!
Aubree S.
Provo, UT
I love Chipotle! I get the burrito bowl with veggies, light on rice, black beans, light on lettuce... Oh my goooosshhh, so good. I always get the chips to go with it, and use those together. I never usually use a fork at all. Haha.
Kimberly G.
Adelphi, MD
I absolutely love Chipotle when it comes to the food. I normally go for the burrito bowl in order to avoid having rice with tortilla and also to avoid the mess I normally make when eating a burrito. Fast and good service depends on where you go so you won't always get the fast and good service people sometimes talk about.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?