Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are seriously popping up all over the place now! the lines can be crazy long during lunch rush. I've been to more than a half dozen locations and the service has always been friendly enough. i usually get it to go. no problems transporting it home.

next time you go, try ordering a "quesarrito!" it's super delicious!
kenneth r.
Bronx, NY
MANNNNNNNNN CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE its awesome I freaking love it its so good like why god had to bless us with this beautiful beautiful place like its so lovely if I had the money to eat it everyday i would sadly I don't :(
Jeisha S.
Orlando, FL
Great food, affordable price for the amount of food they provide but the chipotle by my place is always super filled. lines out the door and not to mention the customer service is horrible. but overall i love eating from chipotle
Ashley W.
Mansfield, Tx
This is my go-to comfort food! Give ma barbacoa burrito bowl with peppers & onions and I'm in my little slice of heaven! The guacamole is divine, the chips are perfectly season and crisp, and the options for your dish are endless!
Shannon K.
Orient, OH
I absolutely love the resturaunt. The food taste great, the ingrediants are fresh and organic, the meet is free from antibiotics and anything else that animals are pumped up with. The portions are huge and the prices are very reasonable. I eat there at least once a week.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Chipotle is my fave place. So healthy i love ir. The steak can sometimes be a little spicy but the chicken and brown rice is my favorite with a little corn salsa..perfect
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I think Chipotle is some seriously good eats! Although I personally prefer Moe's, I will never pass up a trip to Chipotle. Their bowls are absolutely fantastic as well as their salads. I also like how their food is always fresh!
Kara G.
Columbus, OH
I've never not been satisfied when ordering here--even from different chains. Chips are always fresh and whether I order a bowl or a burrito, I am always full! 100% reasonably priced for the amount of food you receive. I always look forward to my next rendezvous there!
Kayla M.
Cleveland, GA
Whenever I crave Mexican, I go here. It's so good. I love eating here. It's got great tastes and flavors. It's also got that kick of hot spice that you're looking for. All in all it's amazballs.
Catherine G.
East Aurora, NY
Chipotle is easily one of my favorite things to eat! I go there at least once a month. Although they do not have a huge menu, I love everything they have. Vegan friendly with sofritas and tasty guacamole! Even their chips are tastier than regular tortilla chips! YUM!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?