Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Mimi S.
Copiague, NY
Chipotle is something you will crave multiple times a week, but have to stop yourself because of its pricey menu. It is the perfect meal for when you want to eat a lot and feel your fullest. It is very delicious and comes with huge portions, but one meal can be upwards from $8
Alexa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Chipotle is not authentic Mexican food. I like going there and getting my queso-ritos. It's on the chipotle secret menu. The only thing that I'm really bummed out with chipotle is that queso-ritos are now 3.50 extra. And if you want guacamole I think it's like a dollar 50 more.
Bunny L.
New York
My boyfriend always takes me to this restaurant and I absolutely love it! The food is light but filling and so I am always satisfied. As I am a vegetarian, it is very hard to find a restaurant where you can eat a vegetarian meal that is not just completely full of vegetables and someone who eats meat can also enjoy their meal there. It is definitely one of my favorite restaurants!
Chelsea T.
I love Chipotle, if we ever want something easy and fast we always go there! We love how much food you get and the quality of the taste. We love everything about chipotle.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I think their food is pretty good but I was honestly expecting a lot more flavor. What I got was pretty bland. I've only been here once so maybe in future visits I'll have a better food experience. it's still good and worth it to try!
Dharani V.
Norman, OK
Can't get enough of this. Amazing food, amazing service. The food is very healthy as I prefer sofritas over any non vegetarian option. I go there atleast thrice a week. I believe it is very affordable for a middle class person. I will definitely keep going to this heaven.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Love Chipotle! There are not many places like it and the fact that it is organic is great! There is a lot to each serving, but it is apparen't that you are eating clean food and you feel better about it. Fast, fresh, and grease free!
Phyllis A.
Alvarado, TX
I absolutely LOVE Chipotle!!! I will never get tired of their amazing food! Although they have a very simple menu every product is full of flavor! There has been several times I have ate here four times in one week! It is also very inexpensive and you get a big portion!
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but I LOVE Chipotle. I usually get the salad and everything is so flavorful on it, I never put the dressing they give me on it. I am not a huge fan of the assembly line at Chipotle, but at the same time, your item is made quickly because of it.
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Chipotle is my absolute favorite place to eat at. The food is fast and is made of good ingredients. On top of that, the food tastes amazing. The prices aren't too bad either. Recently, I've been liking their mobile app where you can just order online and pick it up later. Sometimes, they tend to get the order wrong but the employees are extremely nice and correct it immediately.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?