Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I like to order a chicken burrito from chipotle. I think it's affordable but I'm not a big fan of their chicken because it tastes bland. They usually don't give much cheese at the location I go to either.
Chloe M.
This is very good quality of like Mexican food, I love their burrito bowls and they have tons of different salsas to add aside. I'd go here for lunch all the time if we had one of these closer by us!
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but I LOVE Chipotle. I usually get the salad and everything is so flavorful on it, I never put the dressing they give me on it. I am not a huge fan of the assembly line at Chipotle, but at the same time, your item is made quickly because of it.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I love Chipotle! I crave it so often and they make such amazing burritos. I go around once a month and for the size I would say they are very affordable. I always get a chicken burrito with everything
Daisy M.
Avondale, AZ
It is one of the best american restaurants claiming to be mexican closes to authentic mexican food. I love this place love to order the bowl and eat it with chips. Yummmy!
Chelsea T.
I love Chipotle, if we ever want something easy and fast we always go there! We love how much food you get and the quality of the taste. We love everything about chipotle.
Viviana S.
Sacramento , CA
I'm in love with Chipotle. I probably go like 15 times a month. It's so addicting. I usually get a bowl I put white rice, pinto beans, chicken, red hot sauce, cheese, sour cream, corn and lettuce. It's so yummy. And now I'm craving it.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
Chipotle is my favorite fast food place. Even with the health problems they have had recently - i've never had a problem. I always get the burrito bowl and it's filling but mostly healthy. The chips are also perfectly salty and go great with the chunky salsa or guacamole
Ka Yi W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Chipotle! I go there like every week! Love the food so much that I even tried making my own Chipotle at home. It's good, but I feel like I haven't grasp the flavor of how chipotle does it. There are even certain times that me and my boyfriends date will include chipotle.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I love this place because I'm extremely picky with my burritos but here I get to choose exactly what I want. The quality of food is better then some taco trucks I've been to even some 5 star Mexican restaurants and the price is decent.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill