Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
I love Chipotle so much. The food is amazing. The employees are so quick and really friendly. My only complaint (other than that guacamole is extra, uugh) is that if you get a burrito with beans, the juice from the beans soaks through the tortilla and makes it rip and fall apart.
zayla o.
Perris
This place blessed my stomach I promise it did. There food is really tasty but i wish they did charge extra for guacamole. This is some good quality food. Plus there food is pretty affordable. I would absolutely go back there to eat again.
kennedi f.
Raytown, MO
I love chipotle ! chipotle will have you filled right up ! depending on where you live the lines can be very long but it's worth it ! it's very affordable and just the right amount for the right price!
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
Obsessed. The food is so good. The ingredients are so fresh and tasty. They are very accommodating to my food allergies and to my picky child eater. I literally have dreams about Chipotle burritos. Always worth the trip and the wait.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Chipotle is delicious! although i cannot eat it everyday like some people can, i get so excited every time i go! i always get a big bowl with rice and chicken and those excellent chips! you get a good amount of food for your money there!
Joelle G.
Sterling , CO
Chipotle is one of my husband and I's go to places to eat. We sadly don't have one where we live, but whenever we go into the city we make it a goal to always get chipotle no matter what.
Definitely recommend, best "fast" food you can get.
Crystal M.
Chipotle food is the Bomb. I ordered the steak & chicken with brown rice, omg, if you haven't had that combination yet then you're missing out. The food has soo much flavor.
Lauren C.
I'm not sure how people do not like chipotle, it always taste so fresh. I have never had a single issue with any of the chipotle I have been to. We go atleast twice a month if not more. For the price you are paying you really get a lot
Elle S.
As a vegetarian, I have found it hard to find fast food meals that meet my nutritional needs. By providing us herbivores with the amazing sofritas, I am able to enjoy tasty mexican food without leaving the restaurant hungry! Thanks for everything, Chipotle!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I really really wish we had one of these closer to home .I love love Chipotle Mexical Grill .. My friends took me a few months back I was like i never been she said its like a mexican subway with mexican food but better omg was she right
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill