Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Burrito bowl. Carnitas. Guac. There really isn't much to complain about when you go to Chipotle. Unfortunately...the guac costs a lot extra. My go to saying "I wish I made enough money that I didn't have to think twice about adding guac!"
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Considering I live in miami and there's not enough mexican food like back home in Los angeles I freaking love going to chipotle.. Of course it's not as great as some fresh home cooked mexican food but it's just as GOOD.. Lol fast and good
Quantel A.
Irvington, NJ
I won't lie, I'm not a big fan of Mexican food so I'm not eating this all the time, but I do enjoy it when I go and all my friends LOVE IT!! I'm the only one who isn't in love... I always order a bowl with salad, rice, beans, cheese, and whatever I'm in the mood for at that time.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Whoever created Chipotle had me in mind!! I love this place!!! A friend of mine brought me lunch to work and it was a burrito bowl!!! Omg! The best thing I tasted!! I love the fact that anything you want their is customizable and fresh!!!
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This place is amazing! They have so many choices of ehat you can et from burritos to tacos to saldas to even bowls! They have a wide range of meat and everything they use is organic! If you love mexican food definitely try this place out!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Chipolte is one of my favorite quick service restaurants. Food is always fresh and employees are always friendly. Much healthier option that other quick service restaurants.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Chipotle is a go-to! I love the versatility of the burrito bowls. I can really change it up so nothing gets old. I can normally make two meals out of it too so I feel like it's definitely a good value.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Love that it is so close by and never get tired of it. I love all the ingredients they use and the people working at this local store are always happy and know what their doing.
Leanna D.
Albany
I love Chipotle! The food is always incredibly fresh and I love how everything is pick and choose to really customize your order. Their salsas are amazing and their chips, although extra, have the perfect amount of lime and salt. So tasty!
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
I didn't enjoy the food at Chipotle. I was hopeful but it was bland and didn't appeal to me. I felt that the menu was very narrow and did not offer many options for my taste.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill