Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Raya Z.
Eugene, OR
I personally don't think I could live without Chipotle. Consistently delicious, extremely nutritious and filling, and always fast and good service. What more can you ask for from fast casual dining? I'm pretty sure that Chipotle locations will determine apartment hunting for the rest of my life.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I love that the source of the food at Chipotle isn't a mystery! It's tough to find decent eats that are served up quick where we are - Chipotle fits the bill.

So long as you aren't looking to eat low-calorie (good ingredients don't mean they aren't fattening) it's a great choice.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Considering I live in miami and there's not enough mexican food like back home in Los angeles I freaking love going to chipotle.. Of course it's not as great as some fresh home cooked mexican food but it's just as GOOD.. Lol fast and good
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Burrito bowl. Carnitas. Guac. There really isn't much to complain about when you go to Chipotle. Unfortunately...the guac costs a lot extra. My go to saying "I wish I made enough money that I didn't have to think twice about adding guac!"
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Chipotle is a go-to! I love the versatility of the burrito bowls. I can really change it up so nothing gets old. I can normally make two meals out of it too so I feel like it's definitely a good value.
Miranda B.
Inman, SC
I go to Chipotle at least once a week. It is so delicious and they give you a ton of food and it is very reasonably priced. I always get the steak bowl with white rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, corn salsa, cheese, and sour cream. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water!
Sarah N.
I think their meats are great, but the rest of the stuff doesn't have much flavor so the burritos/bowls end up being a mush of flavors. Good to eat if you're hungry, but not something I crave. I do love their chips & guacamole, though.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
Obsessed. The food is so good. The ingredients are so fresh and tasty. They are very accommodating to my food allergies and to my picky child eater. I literally have dreams about Chipotle burritos. Always worth the trip and the wait.
Leanna D.
Albany
I love Chipotle! The food is always incredibly fresh and I love how everything is pick and choose to really customize your order. Their salsas are amazing and their chips, although extra, have the perfect amount of lime and salt. So tasty!
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
Plain and simple, I love Chipotle.
The ingredients are always fresh.
The flavors are always mouth watering.
The amount of food for the cost is fantastic!
The employees are consistently courteous and pleasant.
Chipotle offers a nice variety of choices without making it overwhelming.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?