Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Joelle G.
Sterling , CO
Chipotle is one of my husband and I's go to places to eat. We sadly don't have one where we live, but whenever we go into the city we make it a goal to always get chipotle no matter what.
Definitely recommend, best "fast" food you can get.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Considering I live in miami and there's not enough mexican food like back home in Los angeles I freaking love going to chipotle.. Of course it's not as great as some fresh home cooked mexican food but it's just as GOOD.. Lol fast and good
kennedi f.
Raytown, MO
I love chipotle ! chipotle will have you filled right up ! depending on where you live the lines can be very long but it's worth it ! it's very affordable and just the right amount for the right price!
Sheena M.
I always get the chicken burrito bowl. I don't think this place is over priced, I have always gotten my money worth. I really love placing my order online, and just walking up to the counter and getting it. Everyone in line stares like why didn't I think of that. So much faster.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love the chicken and rice bowls from Chipotle. My first visit I was amazed how much food they put in your bowl, it was just about overflowing! The avocado is outstanding as well!
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Whoever created Chipotle had me in mind!! I love this place!!! A friend of mine brought me lunch to work and it was a burrito bowl!!! Omg! The best thing I tasted!! I love the fact that anything you want their is customizable and fresh!!!
Leanna D.
Albany
I love Chipotle! The food is always incredibly fresh and I love how everything is pick and choose to really customize your order. Their salsas are amazing and their chips, although extra, have the perfect amount of lime and salt. So tasty!
Sarah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I go to the Chipotle on Chestnut Street in Philly whenever I'm on campus for school and have a killer burrito bowl craving.
I love that I can pretty much get whatever I want, however I want it. Some days I want chicken, some days I don't want any meat at all, and it's all good!
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Chipotle is delicious! although i cannot eat it everyday like some people can, i get so excited every time i go! i always get a big bowl with rice and chicken and those excellent chips! you get a good amount of food for your money there!
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
I didn't enjoy the food at Chipotle. I was hopeful but it was bland and didn't appeal to me. I felt that the menu was very narrow and did not offer many options for my taste.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?