Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I have heard mostly good things about Chipolte Mexican Grill. A lot of my coworkers seem to venture there for lunch time. I have yet to actually try it and therefore am unable to leave my own expertise or opinion. However, many wonderful things have been said about this grill's food,
Chipotle is a great treat for those of us trying to eat somewhat healthy. I occasionally like to have lunch out, and I know I can get something fresh and reasonably healthy here. I usually get a burrito bowl with no cheese or sour cream. Half of it is plenty for a nice, filling lunch!
Chipotle finally has a vegetarian meal option. Before I would just get a burrito with all the filling, but no protein option (besides beans). But now they have Sofritas and it's so yummy! I usually only eat Chipotle when I need something quick and easy, but it really hits the spot.
I love love love Chipotle!! I go there so often and I'm never left disappointed. The food is so tasty and fresh and the prices are so reasonable. Fast and cheap, but doesn't taste like cheap fast food!!
Living in San Diego, Chipotle ranks VERY low on the Mexican food radar. It's very much Americanized in comparison to authentic taco shops. And after the e.coli break out, the changes they've made have only made their food taste worse. I'm giving it two stars for their guacamole.
Love Chipotle!!!!! I like when restaurants have fresh ingredients and they prepare the food right in front of you. I'm always quite satisfied when I go and have a full belly. I definitely would recommend
Chipotle is a go-to! I love the versatility of the burrito bowls. I can really change it up so nothing gets old. I can normally make two meals out of it too so I feel like it's definitely a good value.
I love Chipotle and most importantly my kids do too. It is a way better option than most fast food choices and won't break the bank. The food isn't deep fried and my kids still love it. They also stick to natural whole ingredients. The food tastes amazing! Leave you craving more
I love Chipotle! The food is always incredibly fresh and I love how everything is pick and choose to really customize your order. Their salsas are amazing and their chips, although extra, have the perfect amount of lime and salt. So tasty!
I adore everything about Chipotle. Their cilantro lime rice is to die for and they cook the steak exactly how I love it. My meal usually totals to about $8-$9 depending if I get a drink or not. Totally worth it! Portions are massive so you will definitely get your money's worth.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos