Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
Love Chipotle!!!!! I like when restaurants have fresh ingredients and they prepare the food right in front of you. I'm always quite satisfied when I go and have a full belly. I definitely would recommend
Love Chipotle!!! They are my go to for fast burritos, not to mention they are fresh and the meat is grass fed, no hormones, thus the healthier meat. Not to mention it tastes great! Love the chicken or steak burrito with guacamole! So yummy!!
I actually really love their burritos, but I have a very strong aversion to cilantro, so anytime I go there I have to ask then to get rice and tomatoes from the back so I don't have to eat the cilantro rice they keep out front. I always feel bad about it, but I love the pulled beef.
Chipotle is my favorite!!! I always get the burrito bowl and it is so good! Employee's are very friendly. Their chips and salsa are also very good! It's always busy, but the line goes fast! If you like Mexican food, I definitely recommend!
You will have a burrito baby after you eat here. Any sort of sign that you should stop eating goes out the window. The corn salsa is fabulous. The guacamole has texture; too often, places cream it up into some mystery green slime. Not here. It is perfect. You dream about this guacamole
Chipotle is very yummy and the guat and salsa are made fresh every morning. The burritos are a good size and fill you up when you are really hungry. I personally love the steak with its kick. I am thinking of maybe trying the pork next time
My family visits Chipotle Mexican Grill at least 2-3 times a month. They have something for everyone. From my super picky husband to my guacamole loving 7 year old, I know that when we eat here we not only have access to healthy food but also free range, locally grown meat and produce.
So let me start out by saying I don't really eat Mexican food, and I have always hated burritos. But once I went in it was no turning back. I love their food. I get a burrito with white rice, chicken, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and green pepper and onions. simple but awesome.
Chipotle is a great treat for those of us trying to eat somewhat healthy. I occasionally like to have lunch out, and I know I can get something fresh and reasonably healthy here. I usually get a burrito bowl with no cheese or sour cream. Half of it is plenty for a nice, filling lunch!
The food is good; however, they do not provide a toddler friendly dish. I have asked several times for something like a burrito bowl for my 3 year old because he cannot eat a taco without the whole thing ending up on the floor. They tend to look at me like I have 3 heads and say that they can do a quesadilla instead. I appreciate the offer, but I want my child to have more than just cheese.
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos