Chipotle Mexican Grill
- "Chipotle is great for fast food, and they use quality ingredients and have good policies about how they treat the animals they use for meat." in 437 reviews
- "The Quality of food is great I can eat the chicken burrito bowl all day the portions are good for the amount of money you pay." in 165 reviews
- "It's a really good fast food place especially that it like Spanish food I love it and it's amazing and have different selections I always get the rice bowl" in 161 reviews
- "I go there once a week for lunch :) I get the salad with chicken, white rice, black beans, sour cream, corn, and cheese." in 140 reviews
- "My favorite thing to order at Chipotle is a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, lettuce, corn salsa, and mild tomato salsa." in 126 reviews
I have a soft spot for chipotle because the first store was built right off campus from my graduate school. But sentimentality aside, Chipotle always tastes great, and I love how they make concerted efforts to use green business practices including organic ingredients as much as possible.
I like chipotle but I do not like a lot of things that they have so I just get chicken and cheese and at that price it is usually not worth it for me but everyone I ever talk to loves it if you like rice and beans and lettuce and all of that stuff
Although their prices continue to creep upwards, I still love me some Chipotle! Either going on Taco Tuesday ($1.29 tacos) or $5 Burrito Fridays, I can always find something that I love. Vegetarian Burrito with the cilantro rice is a favorite!
"Overrated?" NO WAY. Chipotle is the perfect hybrid of fast food and a casual eating joint. Fresh ingredients, customizable, friendly staff (at least all the locations I go to) and reasonably priced. It's a simple idea and as they say, less is more!
I love chipotle. This is the only fast food I really crave. The sofritas are a great option for vegans and vegetarians, in a world where they don't have many non meat options. The meals are expensive, but it is easy to make the meals into 2 meals.
This is seriously like the best "fast food" restaurant ever! I never leave this place dissatisfied. I feel like it's moderately healthy but never bland. My only gripe is the extra charge for huac. Lame sauce
Chipotle is so delicious. i love that you can customize anything you order there. my mom likes to opt for more healthy type foods, so she usually gets the burrito bowl which is pretty much a salad. and me, being the fattie i am, gets burritos! i love it, it's so yummy and def recommend it.
I have been here once, the closes is 30 min away. All of my friends are OBSESSED with it, saying it is better then Qdoba. After having the huge burrito I personalized I have to agree. I devoured half, and then finished the other half later that night!. It's good fresh, reheated, and cold!
Chipotle is hands down my favorite restaurant. Period. Their food is sustainable, ethical, and absolutely delicious. I eat Chipotle at least 3 times a week. The line always goes quickly, the employees are friendly, and the food is the best.
I absolutely love Chipotle! I typically get a bowl with rice, chicken, lettuce, cheese, with guacamole on it. It's quick, on the go, and they make everything right in front of you, it tastes fresh too! It's pretty affordable, depending what you get, but I would definitely go again!
Q & A
What do you always get from here?
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos