Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sabrina B.
I've only had Chipotle once but the second I bit into my chicken burrito with lettuce, sour cream, cheese, white rice, and black beans, I fell in love. The chips are so good too!
Jessica Q.
I like chipotle but I do not like a lot of things that they have so I just get chicken and cheese and at that price it is usually not worth it for me but everyone I ever talk to loves it if you like rice and beans and lettuce and all of that stuff
Roxanne C.
Chipotle is a wonderful place to get food if your on the go. The place has a variety of items to choose from. My favorite item is the barbacoa because it has a very good flavor and the meal is also very affordable for people of who in a budget.
Connie L.
Watsonville, CA
Chipotle is one of my top 5 restruants my fav will be the burrito chicken bowl... I live the fact that everything s fresh ill totally give it a 10!! Pretty satisfying :-).. for those who haven't tried I strongly suggest you do... not all may think thw same but hey be your own judge... enjoy
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
I don't get to go here often, but when I do it's like eating a little piece of heaven. My favorite is the guacamole!!! It's to die for! You get a lot of food for your money too! I would definitely recommend!
Mariah A.
Chipotle is hands down my favorite restaurant. Period. Their food is sustainable, ethical, and absolutely delicious. I eat Chipotle at least 3 times a week. The line always goes quickly, the employees are friendly, and the food is the best.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! I love all of their meats! I almost always get steak. I love the employees and their laid back but efficient. They have great chips and a few different salsas. I would recommend to everyone!
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
I go to chipotle very often and have never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants. Their food always looks and tastes fresh and yummy. They have a ton of different options, and I love being able to customize my food to my liking. Different options of spicy too, so its for everyone!
Allie K.
Syracuse, NY
It is no joke when I say I could eat Chipotle every day for lunch or dinner!! It is so nice to go somewhere quick and be able to see them cooking the food (somewhat) in front of you. And the guac? Don't even getting me started on that obsession!!
Nicole R.
Bronx, NY
Delicious food! They give you so much food for the price. I think it's well worth it. My only issue is the LONG lines. Sometimes the lines go outside. But the wait is worth it. Since it is so busy between 12-3pm, the employees are usually rushed!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill