Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #12 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Claudia R.
I enjoyed eating my steak burrito, the meat was so tender and the food was not greasy and tasted good but its rather expensive. I ordered just a burrito and it was almost ten dollars. As a college student on a budget that price is too high. I will only eat there if I was treating myself.
Jessica D.
Raleigh, NC
This place is definitely a must if you've never tried it! I am obsessed with the burrito bowls and could seriously eat here at least 2-3 times each week. Favorite combo: Burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, chicken, mild salsa (pico), light cheese, and lettuce...OMG yummy goodness!
DEBI L.
North Port, FL
Every time I've been there, I've had a great experience! I could be their ambassador! I have ordered several different things on their menu and every single time it was prepared correctly and was very tasty!! I couldn't recommend them enough!!!
Lindsey M.
Tabernacle, NJ
It's difficult to stay Paleo when you are in need of food and are not prepared. I stick with the Salad, Fajita Veggies and either double chicken or double steak with a side of quac and it keeps me on my Paleo path and keeps me eating healthy! All usually around $10 a meal! Love Chipotle!!!
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
I don't get to go here often, but when I do it's like eating a little piece of heaven. My favorite is the guacamole!!! It's to die for! You get a lot of food for your money too! I would definitely recommend!
Shivani P.
I love this place! I love to get a chicken bowl and I love the portion size as well! One bowl usually lasts me two meals, which is great for just around $7!
It is also a great alternative to the normal fast food that I am usually tempted to get!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
SO delicious! Quick with yummy options. I love getting a burrito or burrito bowl with steak or carnitas. Can't forget salsa or guac with the lime tortilla chips. Their prices have increased but still a good value for the quality of ingredients.
Jannis C.
I don't see the hype for chipotle. It doesn't have much flavor for me. The lines are always soooo long. The chicken taste plain to me and a meal ends up to be like 10 dollars. Might as well eat at a legitamately eat at an actual mexican resturant.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! I love all of their meats! I almost always get steak. I love the employees and their laid back but efficient. They have great chips and a few different salsas. I would recommend to everyone!
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
I really don't understand the hype about Chipotle. Every time I eat here the food gives me a serious headache. I'm not entirely sure why either. I'm sure its not because it's spicy because I enjoy spicy things. Not my all time favorite place to go.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?