Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Jess G.
Very good quality for a fast food chain. Kids meals are the right price and the right size, they even come with organic milk. I usually go for chicken, burrito is great you can eat one half and save for later or just go for the bowl. Love this place!
Nuri M.
Absolutely love chipotle. But only the burrito bowl. Honestly half chicken half pork double portions + the amazing sweet white corn + sour cream + cheese + guac + the chips with a hint of lime is amazing.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm Mexican myself but I love chipotle even though I know what the real deal is when what really is Mexican food, idc i love the burritos. Never really gotten anything else but every time I go I have to get my barbacoa and guacamole ūüėć! Yummmyyyy !!!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This is my favorite place to eat. Always fast, fresh, and great service. I always get a chicken burrito! They are reasonable priced and you get a ton of food! It is almost possible to split a burrito between two people, but generally I don't share mine.
Juanita R.
Miami 1603 N.W. 79 Ave. Miami, FL. (D01-029921)
Chipote Mexican grill es lo mejor del mundo me encanta la comida de esta cadena de restaurantes adoro todas las comidas es una cadena de restaurantes de comida r√°pida subsidiaria del grupo Yum! Brands. .
Claudia R.
I enjoyed eating my steak burrito, the meat was so tender and the food was not greasy and tasted good but its rather expensive. I ordered just a burrito and it was almost ten dollars. As a college student on a budget that price is too high. I will only eat there if I was treating myself.
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
I don't get to go here often, but when I do it's like eating a little piece of heaven. My favorite is the guacamole!!! It's to die for! You get a lot of food for your money too! I would definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Austin, TX
Chipotle wouldn't be my first choice for a quick meal but certainly not the worst. My boyfriend is obsessed with this place and swears by their burritos. I usually opt for their chicken salad. I like that you can see what is going into your food and they offer relatively healthy options.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
Chipotle is the best thing ever. if you want to eat something simple yet super fulfilling then go there! their steak bowl is just amazing! their customer service is pretty good in almost every location. the steak is freshly made, the lettuce has always been fresh. overall its been awesome
Haley G.
Such a great place for quick and easy lunch or dinner! It is such a fast moving place that no matter how long the line is, it always goes quick! The only down side is how much it is to add guacamole (1.95?!) It's crazy! It is delicious though!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?