Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE... ok not really but oh my goodness it is tasty. I love the fact that you can go down the line and customize every last bit of your food. The food is always fresh and has a wonderful flavor. I would recommend everyone to try it. Jump on the bandwagon, don't be a hater!
Dagmara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
THE BEST RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD. It is my second home, I pretty much eat there 3 days a week. The variety is awesome. The only con about the restaurant is the amount of food you get. Sometimes you get 2 peices of chicken sometimes a whole bowl. Either way, still my favorite.
Raven J.
What more can I say about Chipotle like if you're eating at Chipotle you know okay you just know. The food is fresh the flavors are so good like and it's not even really expensive which is the best part. I always get the steak Bowl the meat kinda spicy but it's still so delicious.
Anika E.
I don't even know how to describe my love for chipotle. Everything from the stuffed full burritos, to the amazing Guac (it does cost extra, but totally worth it) to the special lime flavored chips. soooo good! Oh and I forgot about the white cilantro rice- amazing. It's a great fast-food option for Mexican food.
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
I love the taste of chipotle's food. I feel that it is good quality but it is one of the higher priced fast food places around. One of the bad things about Chipotle is that it is always busy and is not always the fastest. I would recommend it if you are not on a time crunch.
Sara K.
Philadelphia, PA
Chipotle is my favorite "fast food" restaurant because it is healthy, uses farm raised/antibiotic free meats, and I can customize and see my food being made. My favorite thing to get is a bowl with chicken, cheese, medium salsa, hot salsa, corn blend, cheese, and guacamole. The guacamole is some of the best guacamole I've ever had. If you're looking for a healthier, customizable option, chipotle is for you!
Crystal M.
Mount Holly, NJ
I always get the chicken bowl with brown rice to be just a little more healthy. The food is very good. It does annoy me that you have to pay extra for guacamole especially two dollars that's kind of a lot for one scoop. But other then that I eat here all the time. Food is always freash and if you never tried their salad dressing it's a must !they make it freash everyday and it's really good
Kassandra B.
Seattle, WA
Tacos! I probably go to Chipotle a couple times a month when I'm out of groceries, because it's nearby my school. I normally get the burrito bowl with sofritas, but one day I stopped by with some friends, one of whom loves the tacos there. I love crunchy tacos, so I was excited that they had them here. The only thing is that they don't travel/store well. The crunchy corn tortilla gets pretty soggy.
Destini C.
Chipotle is a amazing restaurant! Although their lines can be long trust me it is worth the wait. My Favorite is either the bowl or the burrito you cant go wrong with either. I make sure i visit them at least once a week to satisfy my on going craving of their fresh ingredients! I definitely recommend you try if you already haven't.
Elyssa M.
Yum, what can I say besides this place is so bomb. I like that they have a variety of meats as well as sofritas (tofu) for vegetarians. It tastes like meat as well and is equally as delicious as the steak or chicken burritos. Something about their chips and guacamole is very good too.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill