Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This is my favorite place to eat. Always fast, fresh, and great service. I always get a chicken burrito! They are reasonable priced and you get a ton of food! It is almost possible to split a burrito between two people, but generally I don't share mine.
Juanita R.
Miami 1603 N.W. 79 Ave. Miami, FL. (D01-029921)
Chipote Mexican grill es lo mejor del mundo me encanta la comida de esta cadena de restaurantes adoro todas las comidas es una cadena de restaurantes de comida rápida subsidiaria del grupo Yum! Brands. .
Mindy M.
New Orleas FINALLY for a Chipolte and I am thrilled. They ques quality ingredients and organic too. I feel much better about eating this than other fast food. It is always yummy. Only drawback is that you smell like Mexican food when you leave/
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
I don't get to go here often, but when I do it's like eating a little piece of heaven. My favorite is the guacamole!!! It's to die for! You get a lot of food for your money too! I would definitely recommend!
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
I love that the ingredients are fresh and well-seasoned. I tend toward the burrito bowls and often get the house made chips. Their salsas (particularly the corn and mild) are very flavorful and really make the dishes sing. Your ability to choose your spiciness level is also a thing I enjoy.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I love Chipotle! I love all of their meats! I almost always get steak. I love the employees and their laid back but efficient. They have great chips and a few different salsas. I would recommend to everyone!
Melissa B.
Austin, TX
Chipotle wouldn't be my first choice for a quick meal but certainly not the worst. My boyfriend is obsessed with this place and swears by their burritos. I usually opt for their chicken salad. I like that you can see what is going into your food and they offer relatively healthy options.
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Hands down favorite fast food restaurant. The meals contain a lot of calories, but the food is very fresh and each bowl/taco/burrito is custom-made, so you can fix it to your liking. Also, the price is great considering it usually lasts two meals!
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
The portions are huge, the flavors are vibrant, but the prices are too high. I also find that for the price, the variety isn't what it could be ... and for that reason, I often find myself turning to Qdoba instead. The chips are really tasty, though, and the service is usually efficient.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Depending on where you go some of these placing give you a skimpy burrito and you're paying like almost 9 dollars for one most of the time it's not too great if you get one with good service it's all worth it
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?