Chipotle Mexican Grill

BY CHIPOTLE #10 in Dining

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Helen L.
I love Chipotle! I always get the burrito bowl (but I can never finish the entire thing!). It's so good, but it's not the most healthy. Yes, theres nothing fried, but think of all the things you put on top/in it, such as cheese, sour cream, guac. This is a good treat, but definitely should not be eaten everyday, especially given the portion size!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
We got a Chipotle in our town about a year ago. My husband is obsessed and would eat there everyday if he could. As someone who sticks to mostly vegetarian options, it can get boring pretty fast. I do enjoy the addition of the sofritas to the menu though.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am obsessed with this place. I can go to chipotle about 3 times a week. What I love is the fact that I can actually choose every single ingredient I can add to my burrito. Apart from getting the burrito I always get chips with guacamole. THE BEST!!!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Chipotle gang or die.
Despite the numerous health issues I still love this place and the burrito bowls are unbeatable. Everything is fresh and the customer service is always outstanding.
Shannon C.
Winfield, KS
I could eat here every day! I absolutely love this food. I always get a burrito bowl without beans/rice and add all the veggies and meat. Great for a low carb diet! I kind of make my own menu.......lol soooooo yummy, and the sour cream amazes me on how smooth pouring it is, nice and "thin". Wish mine at home was like that instead of a big blob :)
Julia B.
Sacramento, CA
Chipotle is Chipotle. If you arre looking for simple ingredients at a good price, I'd recommend Chipotle. It's definitely my go to when I want to be healthy but eat really good food.
Aisha P.
The new chorizo is wonderful! You get the full flavor when paired with corn shell, cheese and salsa. Anymore than that and you kill the flavor. It has just the right amount of heat. Not too much. Not too little.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
love love love this place. have not met anyone who has tried Chipotle and didnt like it. their food is amazing. its affordable but they can try not to be cheap with the rice at times
Jill H.
Ranson, WV
I usually go to California Tortilla - it has been my favorite for quite some time now. A Chipotle opened near me and after trying it for the first time, I love it! I love all the different options available. The hint of lime on the chips is yummy!!
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
I don't care how many people get sick from it, I will never stop going to Chipotle. It's quick, fresh, and you can make a healthy meal if you want to. Love the options and the efficiency. Delish and affordable.
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?

Chipotle  Mexican Grill