Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle  Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
I LOVE this restaurant. The ability to order online and skip the wait allows you more time to enjoy quality food with friends or family. Some may consider it expensive, but I believe you get what you pay for here. The food always tastes fresh and you know the meat hasn't been sitting out all day. Healthy options available for healthy living!
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
I live on Chipotle in college. It's the most convenient thing to eat and something that fills you up the most! It's ALWAYS crowded however, so normally you have to go early around lunch time to beat the giant crowd. This by far beats places like Qdoba
Joanna O.
Minneapolis, MN
Chipotle is an amazing "fast food" restaurant. They are very environment friendly and use grass fed meats. Whenever I get a salad there, I tell them I am gluten free and they have always known exactly what that means and even change their gloves to keep any cross contamination from happening.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I can go on forever about Chipotle. I love their queserito. It's not on the menu but it is something you can ask for. Quesdilla and burrito in one. Go for it. I also love their bowls, love not having to get the wrap unless I am in a big carb mood.
Elizabeth H.
Just had chipotle for the first time a few weeks ago, I must say I did enjoy my burrito. I would go again and would recommend them to other people. I love their app, it makes ordering so much faster and easier when you don't want to stand in a line.
Lamekka T.
Henrico, VA
I go thru withdrawals if I don't have Chipotle at least once a week. I always get the half chicken/half steak bowl with brown rice. I love the chips & guac (it's just a ton of extra calories I don't need). It's good, cheap and fast and I love it.
Tiffany S.
Hanford, CA
I'm so excited we are finally getting a Chipotle where I live! I'm a picky eater so I was very wary when I first went there. But there was nothing to worry about! It was so delicious! I typically get the burrito bowl and I love that you can customize it with so many options. I don't feel guilty eating here as I do at some fast food restaurants.
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
Chipotle tastes so much better than other competing restaurants in the same genre. Their ingredients are fresh and it's made right in front of you. I usually go for the burrito bowl with steak and cilantro-lime rice. So good! Their guacamole is also fantastic. They also have kid's meals too!
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Chipotle is one of my favorites! You can never go wrong with rice and beans in my opinion! It's super affordable and theyre always giving out free food lately so it's super worth it!
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I hopped on the Chipotle bandwagon very late, but I fell in love with it the Fall of 2012. The line moves fast, the workers are punctual, and the servings are always generous for your buck. My favorite is a steak bowl with white rice, pinto beans, mild sauce, cheese, sour cream and lettuce. Yum yum!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
What do you always get from here?
Earnestine P.
Houston , TX
Do you like the bowl over burrito???
Zayra D.
I've never been to Chipotle, what should I get?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Do you prefer burritos or bowls?
WHITNEY C.
What is your favorite meat from chipotle?